• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solo: A Star Wars Story

DMWkDQMU8AEAUTx.jpg

Nice logo - the same is the most predictable thing ever though. I wonder what else they were considering.
That's looks fucking awful. Lmao

RyanW

Solo |OT| Simple titles and origin films are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Solo |OT| You’ve never heard of Solo? … It’s the movie that bombed but still made a billion dollars

Solo |OT| Boring movie title anyway.

I like it. Serves its purpose and is instantly recognizable for the average movie-going audience.
And I love the Empire throwback for the logo.

Surfinn

Hey guys

Maybe we should wait to see even a first glimpse of this film before we start deciding on whether it sucks or should/should not have been made

I mean.. I'm not optimistic about it but why don't we wait and see

Come on, it's not such a bad title. There were certainly more creative titles they could have gone with, but Solo is acceptable.

Davide

"A Star Wars Story" still sounds utterly stupid.

No normal person referred to Rogue One as "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story".

"Scoundrel" would have been an awful title, to be honest.

Reminds me of a fan-mockup calling the Flash movie "Scarlet Speedster" or some garbage like that to go with "Man of Steel" and "The Dark Knight".

It's just edge-tier, and no sir, I don't like it.

"Solo: A Star Wars Story" is a pretty mediocre title, for what I am assuming will turn out to be a mediocre film.

I would have just kept it simple. "Han Solo: A Star Wars Story".

Top Bottom