• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Forces - Space Port Gameplay

The real reason why this game is getting so much shit, even from Sonic Fans, is because Sega/Sonic Team has taught everyone early what a bad-mediocre Sonic Game looks like. They can't just pull this shit anymore.

Without Shadow Prequel DLC

jman2050

It’s funny reading reviews at the time for that game.

They all come down to “this is good... right?”

No one was quite ready to believe yet that Sonic had taken such a nose dive in quality.

It wasn't just reviews.

I played through the game multiple times and got a little more than half the emblems. One day while playing I had an epiphany: I wasn't having any fun playing this game. I barely played it again after that day.

I'd probably appreciate it more nowadays, simply when juxtaposing it with the more woefully bad 3D efforts, but it is not a good game. Not even close.

Village

The real reason why this game is getting so much shit, even from Sonic Fans, is because Sega/Sonic Team has taught everyone early what a bad-mediocre Sonic Game looks like. They can't just pull this shit anymore.

Without Shadow Prequel DLC

I swear i've seen people on multiple sites go

" This game looks kinda bad... but that shadow DLC tho "

Top Bottom