• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

Let me guess, it was in the loli thread right?

DING DING

In fact, I'll show the post (without naming the weirdo).

I find it funny, its the complete opposite with me. If I see a "loli" anime character in a game I want to play it even more. I probably wouldn't of given Etrian Odyssey series the time of day had it not been for the art style hooking me.

I like lolis. Moe lolis, bondage lolis, tsundere lolis, yandere lolis, demon girl loli, cat girl loli, just...lolis. Love them. So freaking cute.

7e1hjzJ.gif

It's funny because not only did I know it was going to be that thread qq but specifically that post, all it took was one simple word and the entire post changes into something much more sinister, the dividing line between cute and creepy.

Even so I thought I knew what Lolis were but apparently i'm out the loli loop, better go delete my copies of Skullgirls and Mighty Switch Force according to some folks lest the authorities hunt me down for my crimes against humanity.

qq more

Even so I thought I knew what Lolis were but apparently i'm out the loli loop, better go delete my copies of Skullgirls and Mighty Switch Force according to some folks lest the authorities hunt me down for my crimes against humanity.

It's soooo ridiculous that they consider both of those games "loli". They're clearly grown women. :|

Also I hate that L word... yuck.

Honestly, I kind of assumed it'd only really be loli if something sexual in nature was involved.

If you thought Pearl Fey was attractive (and not when she was channeling Mia so her breasts would nearly pop out of her outfit), then I think that says more about you than it does the game designers.

So yeah, I decided to start playing Sonic Chronicles while chatting in the IRC; here's my experience thus far:

15:20 Phantom wow this art makes sonic x look like friggin ghibli
15:21 Phantom screw you amy i dont need you
15:21 Phantom cream is the real game breaker
15:22 Phantom WOW movement in this game sucks
15:22 Phantom boy am i going to have fun
15:23 Phantom yayz wood chopping for grampa
15:23 Phantom what
15:23 Phantom WHAT
15:23 Phantom you can NOT be serious game
15:24 Phantom chop some wood and the fucker gives me candy
15:25 Phantom you know what a real joke is?
15:25 Phantom this game
15:25 Phantom good lord
15:25 Phantom 2 minutes
15:25 Phantom thats it
15:27 Phantom wow this game is fukkin lazy
15:27 Phantom GOTTA GO SLOW
15:27 Phantom no sonic, this is NOT green hill zone
15:28 Phantom you're lost
15:28 Phantom oh lord
15:30 Phantom some predator-lookin dude just used some telekinesis on some wooden crates
15:30 Phantom i didnt know silver was n this game
15:31 Phantom ohai amy
15:31 Phantom YES, I COULD HAVE JUMPED OVER THOSE BOXES
15:31 Phantom no amy
15:31 Phantom you did not save me from boxes
15:32 Phantom no, i wont make amy feel better
15:32 Phantom "But she's a friend, Sonic!"
15:32 Phantom yes
15:32 Phantom a shitty friend
15:33 Phantom get back here generic looking helicopter
15:35 Phantom wow these sound effects are even more misplaced than they were in unleashed
15:35 Phantom no the whole game
15:37 Phantom yay sonic leveled up
15:37 Phantom from shit to slightly less shit
15:39 Phantom help me
15:39 Phantom please
15:39 Phantom this game
15:39 Phantom is destroying my brain
15:42 Phantom so yea this game sucks
15:42 Phantom even worse than advance
15:44 Phantom dont you fukkin run away from me you bitch
15:44 Phantom lol so i chased the enemy and it decided to carry its friends dead bodies?
15:47 Phantom good lord where is the first save point so i can stop this shit
15:49 Phantom oh wow this game actually acknowledges amy's tarot cards
15:49 Phantom at least thats something
15:50 Phantom oh good this is save anywhere
15:50 Phantom now i can stop
15:50 Phantom jesus christ this was bad

..and yes, I will be playing it again.

OMG Aero

Oh yeah, totally. PAL version of Sonic 1's OST is the best. Best version of Quickman's stage.

gotta go sloooooooooowwwwwwwwww

They're not so bad, but they're so strange.
You think they sound strange to you? Imagine growing up with that and then always wondering why whenever you look up video game music on the internet it was always way faster than you remember it. It fucking blew me and my friends minds when we found out that the reason the music we found was always faster is because that was the original version and ours was slowed down.
Totally ruined a lot of games for us too, as kids those games were fine and Sonic still felt like a really fast game but I got Sonic 1 on virtual console when the Wii came out and just knowing about the real version of the game ruined and made the PAL version unplayable for me.

I still maintain that PAL Starlight Zone is a better version of that track though, the slowness matches the look and style of the zone.
I wish they stop showing up in otherwise polished and well-produced Cave shmups
I miss when schmups had spaceships in them instead of anime girls.

Loli...

Lollipop?

EDIT: Oh THAT thread. Hahaha oh yes that thread. Is there anyway I can say something in there without looking like an idiot? Probably not.

Kokonoe

Banned
Well one of them came clean.

Delicious brown loli

I actually have seen what a few of the 'defenders' there like specifically to discuss and enjoy about these anime little girls, but I'm not really interested in calling anyone out at the moment. Well, except for that one post.

Anyways, I didn't find Oil Desert Act 2 dubstep which would have been the most hilarious thing ever, but I did find this which is kind of interesting.

Sonic Melponterations OST - Oil Desert (Classic)

qq more

Well one of them came clean.

I actually have seen what a few of the 'defenders' there like specifically to discuss and enjoy about these anime little girls, but I'm not really interested in calling anyone out at the moment. Well, except for that one post.

Anyways, I didn't find Oil Desert Act 2 dubstep which would have been the most hilarious thing ever, but I did find this which is kind of interesting.

Sonic Melponterations OST - Oil Desert (Classic)

Oh I remember this one... I feel some of the instruments are too loud though, but I like it. I wonder how that mod is going.

I honestly have no clue where any of the GAF-related IRC's are, and I'm too afraid to ask in case it's one of those stone cutters like deals where only those chosen few who are meat to know, know

Seriously though a link to the room you guys chat in would be cool

qq more

I honestly have no clue where any of the GAF-related IRC's are, and I'm too afraid to ask in case it's one of those stone cutters like deals where only those chosen few who are meat to know, know

Seriously though a link to the room you guys chat in would be cool

It's in the OP

Tizoc

Amy and Sonic are both teens, always have been.

EDIT: Also bondage lolis are not cute, but says something about the dark, twisted, sadistic, cynical, depressed and repressed thoughts of GAFfers.

Why would you wish this upon someone?

So they could complain about it in this thread, thus making the thread have 1% more Sonic discussion.

Hmm, I wonder how much the Hedgehog Engine could be improved for PS4/720 - but I think it's at a pretty good place already. The environments, characters, and the general look of the newer games is pretty tops already. I wish that Feb. rumor actually worked out into something.

---

As an aside, I wish I started playing 999 sooner...

Started out a few days ago, got 3 BAD ENDs so far, and am currently having my mind blown by events at the end part (?) of this playthrough... I'd look for the current LTTP thread, but I don't want spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom