• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony 2024 TV Lineup Revealed: Use Mini LED over OLED for 2024 Flagship TV

S0ULZB0URNE

Bro, LG cx!? why not showing the LG b7 while you're at it ? lol. I don't deny that mini led screens are brighter. However the latest Oled screens reach 1500 nits on a 10% window and I feel like it's bright enough. Now, I'm not an oled fanboy, I'm actually quite disappointed with my E9 so my next screen could be a mini led but everytime I watch comparisons, the contrast on Oled just takes the cake.

It still not bright enough.

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-30-screenshot.png

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-32-screenshot.png

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-42-screenshot.png

They tricked you into buying a dim TV. I fell for it once too. Enjoy those perfect blacks though.
As an owner of a very bright TV (Sony XE93) and two Oleds (LG C1 and C2) you do realise the way a photocamera captures pictures of different Tv's is key to how the pictures appear? No Oled looks like that in real life.

coastel

Have a cx and a tcl mini led c845. Honestly prefer gaming on the mini led though films are still best on the oled. Blooming is noticeable on dark scenes so if that can be improved alot, without dimming large areas of the screen like samsung do, then I would rather mini led only. It will only get better for mini led and yea sony is expensive but if they can get the local dimming right it will be worth the price.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
It gets worse, one of the 2.1 ports is the eARC port. Sony reminds me of Apple, they are masterclass in the synergy of software and hardware. But then they cheap out on dumb shit, like how Apple still ships computers with 8GB of shared memory for system and video.
Speak for yourself. I want a 2.1 eARC port. I hook everything to my receiver then only one cable to the TV plus maybe a firestick.

King Dazzar

I've spoken to senior management of the Sony Centre chain in the UK. And whilst a year or two ago. It was clear that they had issues selling the expensive emissive TV's, even though they reviewed so well. In one store for one of the models, sales were single digit. So for me it's no surprise to see them swing the focus onto mainstream emissive only. But it does surprise me that there's such a strong focus onto mini-led. At one point I even wondered if they would stop selling the higher end ones. But again the management told me they were seeing an uptick in mini-led interest. And that was a couple of years ago.

Personally I prefer high end LCD over emissive. But I'm sure we're still yet to see the best that QD-OLED can do. Its still very early in its life. So maybe when that happens, things will get shaken up again.

As for brand wars. I've owned all the big players. All have there pros and cons. But Sony image processing is simply that step ahead.

coastel

As an owner of a very bright TV (Sony XE93) and two Oleds (LG C1 and C2) you do realise the way a photocamera captures pictures of different Tv's is key to how the pictures appear? No Oled looks like that in real life.
Yea I have a CX and another oled in the house and had a few other oleds before and none are that dim. That comparison is bullshit.

StereoVsn

Honestly I don’t get the brightness argument. Do people watch TV in middle of the day in bright rooms or something?

I use LG 42” OLED from couple years back as my monitor (and IPS UW for some productivity tasks).

It’s more than bright enough and this isn’t a G series either. I am planning on getting a 77” OLED next for the basement setup as contrast, black levels and quality of dimming is far ahead from what I have seen.

Like do you really need to be freaking blinded by more than 1500 nits modern OLEDs can produce?

If you do have a TV in a bright room then it’s another situation altogether of course.

Bojji

Wait is mini led actually superior to oled in picture quality?

No. It's only better in brightness.

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-30-screenshot.png

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-32-screenshot.png

QLED-vs-OLED-TV-Samsung-QN90-A-vs-LG-CX-Direct-Picture-Comparison-7-42-screenshot.png

They tricked you into buying a dim TV. I fell for it once too. Enjoy those perfect blacks though.

No OLED looks like that in real life, unless it's used with out of the box settings that limit brightness significantly. You would be better with that matrix white screen comparison that actually is true.

It still not bright enough.

For what? Most of movies and even games max out around ~1000 nits. Do you watch your tv outside or what?

Last edited:

dotnotbot

Just remember that Sony prioritizes accuracy over blooming suppression. Even with 3 times more dimming zones it may still show more blooming than Samsung or TCL who prioritize hiding blooming over smaller objects brightness and shadow details. Plus with LCD there's always a lottery with uniformity, not only on the dark backgrounds like OLEDs but also bright (DSE - Dirty Screen Effect). Not to mention near-black smearing inherent to VA and the problem of dynanamic overdrive with VRR enabled.

Last edited:

JackMcGunns

Wait is mini led actually superior to oled in picture quality?

It is not, but it is more affordable and getting better and better over time. Sony added new tech recently that pushes Mini LED to new heights. It will not reach the holy grail of blacks, still only achievable by OLED, but it's damn good and with the additional peak brightness, there could be a trade-off that some people are willing to take, depending on their viewing environment.

It makes sense from a business standpoint, they're bound to turn a bigger profit if they can charge OLED prices for Mini LED by stamping it with the Bravia name. We will have to wait for reviews and comparisons vs the LG G4, I would love to see that.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I've spoken to senior management of the Sony Centre chain in the UK. And whilst a year or two ago. It was clear that they had issues selling the expensive emissive TV's, even though they reviewed so well. In one store for one of the models, sales were single digit. So for me it's no surprise to see them swing the focus onto mainstream emissive only. But it does surprise me that there's such a strong focus onto mini-led. At one point I even wondered if they would stop selling the higher end ones. But again the management told me they were seeing an uptick in mini-led interest. And that was a couple of years ago.

Personally I prefer high end LCD over emissive. But I'm sure we're still yet to see the best that QD-OLED can do. Its still very early in its life. So maybe when that happens, things will get shaken up again.

As for brand wars. I've owned all the big players. All have there pros and cons. But Sony image processing is simply that step ahead.
Sony TVS are very frustrating. They have outstanding motion handling and picture quality, but they are far too heavily biased towards movie watchers and offer little incentive for gamers to purchase their TVs. Things like only two HDMI 2.1 ports are such a huge turn off, while LG has gone all in towards gamers and is not offering 4K/144Hz through HDMI 2.1.

Diddy X

But are miniled Tvs really more affordable? the ones I've seen are just as expensive as OLEDs which doesn't make sense to me because I think Oled are superior.

Last edited:

Kerotan

They are saying the current QD OLED from Sony is basically a 2024 model anyway so they're going to hold off until next year before expending it. Good thing I'm 8 year's away from another TV purchase because this would stress me out.

Does anyone think by 2032 high end TVs will be 240hz?

I want my 240hz 8k QD OLED for the PS6 Pro and PS7 😂

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

Sony TVS are very frustrating. They have outstanding motion handling and picture quality, but they are far too heavily biased towards movie watchers and offer little incentive for gamers to purchase their TVs. Things like only two HDMI 2.1 ports are such a huge turn off, while LG has gone all in towards gamers and is not offering 4K/144Hz through HDMI 2.1.
While it's lame that not every port is HDMI 2.1 these days, it's not as dramatic as you make it seem with the HDMI 2.1 switches of today.

61oTnHHMsLL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Been using this using for PS5, XSX, RetroTink 4K and PC at 4K HDR 120 Hz on one 1 TV HDMI port without issues.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Just remember that Sony prioritizes accuracy over blooming suppression.
This to me is the singular reason why I believe that Sony is the only option when it comes to miniLED. Seeing other sets lose detail in dark scenes to hide blooming is unacceptable. Whether playing Dragon’s Dogma or watching House of the Dragon, I want to see everything the creators intended in dark scenes, instead of the TV algorithm deciding what to cut out.

Frankly, it’s surprising that even some OLEDs lose detail in such scenes, in some cases introducing flicker, and it’s baffling. House of the Dragon really highlighted the limitations of both OLED and LED sets.

King Dazzar

I dont disagree with some of that. Though with regards picture quality, they do still have an edge in game mode. Things like colour gradation and banding are far less and noticeably improved with Sony than say the LG C1 83" I had. And their reality creation extracts more detail from an image than other competitors do as well. I also dont get inverse ghosting with VRR, that I did with the Samsung QN95A I tried.

But you're right. 4 x HDMI 2.1 and the onscreen display game hud is what I miss from the LG's. Personally, I still prefer the Sony overall though and that includes their game mode.

Last edited:

Diddy X

They are saying the current QD OLED from Sony is basically a 2024 model anyway so they're going to hold off until next year before expending it. Good thing I'm 8 year's away from another TV purchase because this would stress me out.

Does anyone think by 2032 high end TVs will be 240hz?

I want my 240hz 8k QD OLED for the PS6 Pro and PS7 😂

I guess the current 144Hz will be pretty old by then so I'd say yes, that's a good selling point with more powerful PCs and new consoles supporting higher framerates.

S0ULZB0URNE

No. It's only better in brightness.

No OLED looks like that in real life, unless it's used with out of the box settings that limit brightness significantly. You would be better with that matrix white screen comparison that actually is true.

For what? Most of movies and even games max out around ~1000 nits. Do you watch your tv outside or what?
No OLED stays 1000 nits ABL is a MFER.

If you are only watching 1000 nit content I see why you don't no what you are talking about.

Neofire

While it's lame that not every port is HDMI 2.1 these days, it's not as dramatic as you make it seem with the HDMI 2.1 switches of today.

61oTnHHMsLL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Been using this using for PS5, XSX, RetroTink 4K and PC at 4K HDR 120 Hz on one 1 TV HDMI port without issues.
Do you have a link for this product by any chance? I have a A95k and I would like to purchase this.

Bojji

No OLED stays 1000 nits ABL is a MFER.

If you are only watching 1000 nit content I see why you don't no what you are talking about.

HDR is made for highlights, no one wants 1000 nits full screen.

Most movies are 1000 nits, I think majority of games as well. Final Fantasy rebirth is 900 nits for example:

I don't get this nits obsession but whatever.

King Dazzar

Honestly I don’t get the brightness argument. Do people watch TV in middle of the day in bright rooms or something?

I use LG 42” OLED from couple years back as my monitor (and IPS UW for some productivity tasks).

It’s more than bright enough and this isn’t a G series either. I am planning on getting a 77” OLED next for the basement setup as contrast, black levels and quality of dimming is far ahead from what I have seen.

Like do you really need to be freaking blinded by more than 1500 nits modern OLEDs can produce?

If you do have a TV in a bright room then it’s another situation altogether of course.
I went for a 3k nit TV for better HDR impact. And with that it delivers. But for everyone who thinks it means you're blinded. It simply isn't like that. Many people think it over brightens things and it doesn't. With HDR, calibrated TV's will track the EOTF correctly. That means some scenes will look the same luminance wise. However, when content requires more luminance than emissive can provide, to give the accurate luminance. Be it either peak or larger APL window sizes. My TV will show the scene as intended. Sometimes that can be a scene is just that touch better lit. For me its nothing to do with being blinded or being in a bright room. When gaming, I'm simply never luminance constrained. And as a result HDR can look far more impactful when its meant to.

None of this means OLED's dont have their excellent benefits too. I still own one after all. But for gaming, where most games are NOT constrained luminance wise, then the HDR impact can be a whole level above what my OLED can do.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Having both in my house I am right there with you. While still sometimes using my OLED monitor I will never buy another non mini LED TV. For me those 4k nits trump inky blacks all day as long as their dimming algorithm is good
I'm on the market for a new TV and made a thread asking for advice a few weeks ago. Gaf was unanimous recommending the LG C3 but looking at mini-LED, I ain't so sure anymore.

King Dazzar

Most movies are 1000 nits, I think majority of games as well. Final Fantasy rebirth is 900 nits for example:
So, any games that use system calibration can be set to whatever your screen is capable of, up to 10k nit. A lot of games that dont use system calibration can be set for panels up to 4k nit. Some are limited to 1,000nit or even worse (Starfield was 400nit at launch). GTAV is 1500nit. But most are above 1k nit.

Films are definitely more likely to be mastered to 1k nit. Though, that may change as emissive panels are punching higher these days.

Bojji

I'm on the market for a new TV and made a thread asking for advice a few weeks ago. Gaf was unanimous recommending the LG C3 but looking at mini-LED, I ain't so sure anymore.

As with everything in life you get + and - with both technologies. Experts agree that OLED is superior overall tech but many people here disagree (I'm not).

So, any games that use system calibration can be set to whatever your screen is capable of, up to 10k nit. A lot of games that dont use system calibration can be set for panels up to 4k nit. Some are limited to 1,000nit or even worse (Starfield was 400nit at launch). GTAV is 1500nit. But most are above 1k nit.

Films are definitely more likely to be mastered to 1k nit. Though, that may change as emissive panels are punching higher these days.

Games are a mixed bag, many of them don't have any meaningful HDR settings and don't even use consoles/Windows system calibrations.

This channel is quite great with testing new games:

Last edited:

S0ULZB0URNE

I don't get this nits obsession but whatever.

Yes they do hence the Sony movie mastering monitor being 4000 nits and the top tv flagship model from them being high nits.

King Dazzar

Games are a mixed bag, many of them don't have any meaningful HDR settings and don't even use consoles/Windows system calibrations.

This channel is quite great with testing new games:

Yeah I've been subbed to that channel for a while.

Games and HDR is still very much a case of YMMV. But those issues are a challenge for all TV's. However there are many, many positives and wins too.

For example all modern RE games can be set to 4k nit and generally look excellent. Most of Sony's first party studios are using system calibration settings these days. And even older games like The Last Of Us and Uncharted are using up to 10k nit. On Xbox the likes of Forza Horizon go up to 4k nit and all of their auto HDR back catalogue use system wide calibration, again up to 10k nit.

Yerd

I still have never owned an oled tv. I just recently bought the new alienware oled monitor. It's my first oled screen outside of phones/tablets. I have already become paranoid of burn in. Especially as a monitor. I stopped using it to use my 65" lcd tv to play games. I have a habbit of just leaving the games running as I do every day crap away from the pc. I have been wanting a 77" a95L but, my gaming habbits make me afraid to dive in. I might rather just have a new led tv.

I'm still rocking a tcl 65 from 2018 or so. It was a cheap tv intended to be an interim to me getting oled, but they always have issues I don't want to deal with.

It gets worse, one of the 2.1 ports is the eARC port. Sony reminds me of Apple, they are masterclass in the synergy of software and hardware. But then they cheap out on dumb shit, like how Apple still ships computers with 8GB of shared memory for system and video.
You gotta explain why that is a problem? You need earc or not. Does it introduce some degradation because it's earc?

It really is a baffling choice. Mediatek must be giving them a stupid good deal, but the limit to what is effectively a single 2.1 port is a significant limitation compared to Sony’s peers. I route all my stuff through my Denon receiver, but I know it introduces some degree of latency, even if I can’t perceive it.
Is the chip a problem? You are taking what reviewers probably list as a possible problem for some, as an absolute problem for you. When you say yourself you don't even perceive it.

I have personally never cared about multiple inputs on my tv because I always have a receiver. It sounds like you do to. Again it seems like you are taking a potential problem for some people and applying it to yourself.

Had no idea The Batman was only 400, recall Blade Runner 2049 only being around 200. Most of my movie viewing is in a pitch black room so everything seems bright :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I've got my eye on the upcoming Philips 909, already tested at 3000 nits within a 10% window so the latest tech from LG sounds promising. Went with my current OLED as I watch movies & shows mostly and its ideal for that use case, does kind of fall behind in HDR gaming. The contrast is still great and the highlights always pop, but it can't quite get as bright as an LED considering games are generally go way beyond 1000 nits

peish

SONY 2024 TV LINEUP & PRICING

Bravia 9 Mini LED (85”, 75”, 65”)
85" Class (84.6" diag): $5,499.99
75" Class (74.5" diag): $3,999.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $3,299.99

Bravia 8 OLED (77”, 65”, 55”)
77" Class (76.7" diag): $3,899.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $2,799.99
55" Class (54.6" diag): $1,999.99

Bravia 7 Mini LED (85”, 75”, 65”, 55”)
85" Class (84.6" diag): $3,499.99
75" Class (74.5" diag): $2,799.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $2,299.99
55" Class (54.6" diag): $1,899.99

Bravia 3 LED (85”, 75”, 65”, 55”, 50”, 43”)
85" Class (84.6" diag): $1,799.99
75" Class (74.5" diag): $1,299.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $999.99
55" Class (54.6" diag): $849.99
50" Class (49.5" diag): $699.99
43" Class (42.5" diag): $599.99

Oh No Football GIF by UEFA

That is a good price for Sony best in class mini-led vs their oled.

I think you all should try the Bravia 9 before dismissing it.

King Dazzar

Had no idea The Batman was only 400, recall Blade Runner 2049 only being around 200. Most of my movie viewing is in a pitch black room so everything seems bright :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I've got my eye on the upcoming Philips 909, already tested at 3000 nits within a 10% window so the latest tech from LG sounds promising. Went with my current OLED as I watch movies & shows mostly and its ideal for that use case, does kind of fall behind in HDR gaming. The contrast is still great and the highlights always pop, but it can't quite get as bright as an LED considering games are generally go way beyond 1000 nits
Yeah, if all I watched were films I'd have stayed solely with OLED too. But gaming HDR is less constrained generally and I wanted to be free of any burn in risk for HUD's etc and even more so burn in prevention methods with dimming and screen shift. I went through 5 OLED's whist mainly gaming over a 5 to 6 years period. So I have kind of been there and done that too.

Got a Philips OLED btw. TV is fine and I like the ambilight. But the OS implementation, whist OKish, is no where as good as Sony's or LG's, though better than Samsungs....

Meicyn

Gold Member
As with everything in life you get + and - with both technologies.
Fully agree.

Experts agree that OLED is superior overall tech but many people here disagree (I'm not).
The problem with this is that experts and enthusiasts tend to have home theater setups in controlled, static, dark environments. This is also typically the condition used for testing and comparison.

Meanwhile, this is what is immediately to my right in my living room:
fxNmP3c.jpeg

A lot of natural light enters through those south facing windows. It’s overcast outside today, so it’s a lot brighter during most days. An OLED’s “infinite contrast” ceases to matter in my viewing conditions because sunlight will make the colors pop less. I don’t have to work for a living anymore, so I experience viewing content during daylight hours way more than at night. I also have no intentions of turning my living room into a cave, and my plants obviously appreciate it.

It’s not about what tech is best on paper. It’s about the complete viewing experience. During evening hours, my current Sony LED’s blooming is extremely obvious and it’s annoying. An OLED would easily destroy it during those hours. But again, the majority of my usage time is during the daytime, not evening. Peak brightness of current OLEDs in a >50% window is still half of what my 5 year old LED has. Games frequently have bright moments such as when I get flashbanged in a shooter, and I do not want a dim looking screen in my living room. Even as bright as my current LED is, I wish it was a little brighter on really sunny days.

Unfortunately, the LG G4 still falls short of what I was hoping for, and so the Sony Bravia 9 will give me what I need. It won’t match an OLED in dark viewing hours, but it will probably get really close. During daytime in my viewing environment, it’s no contest, the Bravia 9 with it allegedly hitting 4000 peak and probably 1000 full window will give me what I’ve been waiting for.

You gotta explain why that is a problem? You need earc or not. Does it introduce some degradation because it's earc?

Is the chip a problem? You are taking what reviewers probably list as a possible problem for some, as an absolute problem for you. When you say yourself you don't even perceive it.

I have personally never cared about multiple inputs on my tv because I always have a receiver. It sounds like you do to. Again it seems like you are taking a potential problem for some people and applying it to yourself.
It’s not a problem for me, but I also try to be as objective as I can. Having just two 2.1 ports is stupid and unacceptable for a premium TV at the prices Sony is charging. I don’t need them myself, but it’s a limitation affecting purchasing decisions for others. Not everyone is willing to throw down a grand on a high quality Denon and might need more ports. It not being a problem for me specifically doesn’t mean it’s not a problem, just as folks proclaiming they’re fine with just 8GB of shared memory in Apple computers doesn’t mean it’s not a problem considering the margins Apple makes and how cheap RAM is.

Give me the lowdown GAF. Currently rocking my LG C9 since 2020 and am very happy with it, but am always open minded about new stuff, like this or the LG G range. 🕵️‍♂️

have to wait for reviews. HDTVreview bro doesnt have one in-house yet.

personally, there's no way im going back to gray blacks.
and a very bright room negatively affects color accuracy.
so OLED will probably still be my guy.

OLED sucks hard though for extremely bright scenes.

StereoVsn

I went for a 3k nit TV for better HDR impact. And with that it delivers. But for everyone who thinks it means you're blinded. It simply isn't like that. Many people think it over brightens things and it doesn't. With HDR, calibrated TV's will track the EOTF correctly. That means some scenes will look the same luminance wise. However, when content requires more luminance than emissive can provide, to give the accurate luminance. Be it either peak or larger APL window sizes. My TV will show the scene as intended. Sometimes that can be a scene is just that touch better lit. For me its nothing to do with being blinded or being in a bright room. When gaming, I'm simply never luminance constrained. And as a result HDR can look far more impactful when its meant to.

None of this means OLED's dont have their excellent benefits too. I still own one after all. But for gaming, where most games are NOT constrained luminance wise, then the HDR impact can be a whole level above what my OLED can do.
Man, I don’t know. My OLED HDR is enough to blind me if it’s not super bright in the room anyways.

But yeah, I can see where you are coming from.

You got about 10 more years

I know, that is the one things that sucks! If it follows the OLED trend then it will be around 10 years for the prices to be reasonable, but I have my fingers crossed for 6-8 years! I am already nearly at year 4 of my current set, so I think I can hold out for another 6-8, lol!

Imtjnotu

I know, that is the one things that sucks! If it follows the OLED trend then it will be around 10 years for the prices to be reasonable, but I have my fingers crossed for 6-8 years! I am already nearly at year 4 of my current set, so I think I can hold out for another 6-8, lol!
It's more on the physics side of things. Shrinking them down to the micro level is kicking samsungs ass. Getting below that 100 micron level isn't easy. You can get a micro led now but the TV size isn't under 80 inches lol. Might as well buy a car for the price of the TV

JackMcGunns

I have the A80J, gorgeous set, but those damn HDMI ports suck, you're basically stuck with just one 2.1 port because the other I'm using as my audio return channel and they're buggy as hell, I have to switch inputs to fix certain issues and before this most recent firmware update, I had to reset my TV to fix another bug. Thanks to Classy's channel for the pro tip.

Last edited:
This is certainly a strange move by Sony though they must be confident in the technology. I say that because OLED has gotten tremendously 'brighter' in recent years. I believe the latest LG G4 with its 2nd generation MLA technology can now hit over 3000 nits.

*Edit - It appears that the 2nd gen MLA+ technology featured in the LG G4 has a theoretical peak brightness of 3000 nits. Not the G4 itself, I retract my assertion.

Last edited:
SONY 2024 TV LINEUP & PRICING

Bravia 9 Mini LED (85”, 75”, 65”)
85" Class (84.6" diag): $5,499.99
75" Class (74.5" diag): $3,999.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $3,299.99

Bravia 7 Mini LED (85”, 75”, 65”, 55”)
85" Class (84.6" diag): $3,499.99
75" Class (74.5" diag): $2,799.99
65" Class (64.5" diag): $2,299.99
55" Class (54.6" diag): $1,899.99
how-dare-you-james-franco.gif

Yeah, if all I watched were films I'd have stayed solely with OLED too. But gaming HDR is less constrained generally and I wanted to be free of any burn in risk for HUD's etc and even more so burn in prevention methods with dimming and screen shift. I went through 5 OLED's whist mainly gaming over a 5 to 6 years period. So I have kind of been there and done that too.

Got a Philips OLED btw. TV is fine and I like the ambilight. But the OS implementation, whist OKish, is no where as good as Sony's or LG's, though better than Samsungs....

Aye I have a Philips 806 at the minute. A nice little TV as it supports all the HDR & audio formats, ambilight is a nice feature. It uses Google TV which is kinda naff, but luckily I only use it for Plex and on front it's generally great. The upcoming 959 uses a new custom OS so I might wait till next years models and see if it trickles down the stack a little more

Top Bottom