• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SONY Announcement Bingo

Mit-

lowest column

tumblr_lt34s9jJQB1qkfc2n.gif

Omega

Banned
Do people really expect to see games? I can't imagine they'll show more than 1 or 2. Guerilla Games with their exclusive to show off the potential of the system and BF4 or something to get the FPS crowd jizzing

Limanima

I'm not going to make a card, but I have some ideias:

-Rubber duck demo on the PS4
-PS4 features 4D
-Target renders shown

mclem

Apologies for the quick-'n'-dirtyness of it, and the shameless plagarism from the cards on the first page, but now:

http://bit.ly/KG7vFM

My automatic card generator, pressed into service once again.

(This gets me thinking: At what point should I start soliciting suggestions for the big E3 Bingo version of the generator?)

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Has the OP been changed or am I missing something here? What is so horrible about his card that half of this thread is telling him it's a piece of shit? I mean he has a lot of "they might say this phrase" instead of announcements, but what is "un-bingo" about it?

EvB

Has the OP been changed or am I missing something here? What is so horrible about his card that half of this thread is telling him it's a piece of shit? I mean he has a lot of "they might say this phrase" instead of announcements, but what is "un-bingo" about it?

CYAN quoted my original card. It was terrible

AAK

Kaz won't be saying or displaying anything. It's going to be Andrew House, Jack Tretton, and Shuhei Yoshida from Sony doing the talking.

Adam Blue

Do people really expect to see games? I can't imagine they'll show more than 1 or 2. Guerilla Games with their exclusive to show off the potential of the system and BF4 or something to get the FPS crowd jizzing

I think so. The problem with the PS3 and WiiU was the lack of games to justify the hardware/service.

This next-gen will be about the service and the software that makes paying for it worth it.

One of these days we should have something where:

1) we vote on what to put on the card
2) when you log in using your NeoGAF account, a unique randomized card will be generated
3) the forum will post your card and it will auto-refresh the image with the special bingo marker stamp when something comes true
4) then whoever wins gets a GAF shirt from EviLore.

Goldmund

One of these days we should have something where:

1) we vote on what to put on the card
2) when you log in using your NeoGAF account, a unique randomized card will be generated
3) the forum will post your card and it will auto-refresh the image with the special bingo marker stamp when something comes true
4) then whoever wins gets a GAF shirt from EviLore.
Making your own Bingo card while never looking at those made by others and then forgetting about your own seems much more pertinent.

Subtle

I thought the title was SONY Announces Bingo and got confused.

Edit: just realized this is almost a carbon copy of the first post. At least I'm not alone.

Top Bottom