• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SONY Announcement Bingo

Overboost

Geoff Keighley just unveiled GT's official bingo card and gave NeoGAF a shout out.

aa14wHY.jpg

mclem

One of these days we should have something where:

1) we vote on what to put on the card
2) when you log in using your NeoGAF account, a unique randomized card will be generated
3) the forum will post your card and it will auto-refresh the image with the special bingo marker stamp when something comes true
4) then whoever wins gets a GAF shirt from EviLore.

Well, it wasn't official or automated, but that's what I did last E3. Had a Google Docs spreadsheet for submissions, edited them myself, then fed them into my bingo card generator and shared the webite with GAF. Went down quite well, I think, but tonight's was a bit hurried and I'm not sure there were any takers!

Melchiah

uyD2s6Q.jpg

Almost. In a way, they did show Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter, but I think they can't really be counted.

Was Media Molecule there? I missed some parts before and after the KZ4 presentation, so I'm not sure. The same goes for some of the services they talked about.

noffles

Banned
Not really since-

"No games shown only targer renders"
"Another askward Ridge Raccer moment"
"Focus on DD instead of retail"
"Rackward compatiblity hidden behind paywall"

are all untrue. You did laughable poor in fact.

1: Killzone
2: Guy having an orgasm over a car
3: HEY GUYS NO DISC BASED BACKWARDS COMPAT
4: YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR OLD GAMES TO DOWNLOAD LOL

Put aside your loyalty here, I didn't do anything wrong with my results.

Papytendo

All these free Kazs unfulfilled :(
uyD2s6Q.jpg

Almost. In a way, they did show Final Fantasy and Monster Hunter, but I think they can't really be counted.

Was Media Molecule there? I missed some parts before and after the KZ4 presentation, so I'm not sure. The same goes for some of the services they talked about.
Netflix and services were there. Congrats on bingo.

Servbot24

Banned
1: Killzone
2: Guy having an orgasm over a car
3: HEY GUYS NO DISC BASED BACKWARDS COMPAT
4: YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR OLD GAMES TO DOWNLOAD LOL

Put aside your loyalty here, I didn't do anything wrong with my results.

1. Killzone wasn't a target render and lots of games were shown.
2. I don't even remember what moment you're talking about, must not have been that awkward.
3. What does that have to do with retail games?
4. They didn't say that.

edit: whoops, double post ^_^'

Overboost

I got close twice, with 13 stamps. I really wanted to believe The Last Guardian would get a mention, or at least the used game policy. Nope. Should've stuck "Video montage" in the upper left for a sure bet.

Us5VVsz.jpg

I got close twice, with 13 stamps. I really wanted to believe The Last Guardian would get a mention, or at least the used game policy. Nope. Should've stuck "Video montage" in the upper left for a sure bet.

Us5VVsz.jpg
They did announce their used game policy after the conference, though (they'll work).

Top Bottom