• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Banned
Actually we don't know anything about their E3 plans besides assumptions. Anyways, hyped for the 3rd party reveals here.

Yeah I know they still haven't confirmed in what way they are doing but still...Hopefully Nintendo talks about it soon...

And you would think Sony would just take Nintendo's usual time, June 11th at 9AM, would be easier for everyone.

i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

Shaanyboi

Banned
I know Nintendo is doing Nintendo Directs instead of one huge E3 conference but this still makes me wish Nintendo doing a big main E3 conference...

Seriously.... Not having that conference Monday morning... I mean it just might make me actually focus on my job as opposed to watching the E3 stream. It's bullshit.

Wtf Nintendo

NotLiquid

Oh fuck me this is 3AM where I live.

I really don't want to miss this but awful health deterioration since last year attributed partially to lack of sleep is going to make me miss most of this probably. This sucks.

Now thanks to Nintendo I'll only be able to enjoy one major press conference this year instead of two and it's the one I have the least expectations for.

bryanee

For us Uk people, I think this is right

Microsoft Conference - June 10th, 17:30

Ubisoft Conference - June 10th, 21:00

EA Conference - June 10th, 23:00

Sony Conference - June 10th, 02:00 (June 11th for us)

Have I converted those times properly to Uk time?

B.O.O.M

Haha called the time of the event perfectly in the ms thread! it's just the time slot they go for

So ready..but damn it's so far away!

Queue the frantic F5ing because GAF is down and you're too numb from the MEGATON announcements that you don't know what else to do with yourself.

F5
F5
F5

Bullza2o

MS having 2 conferences kind of close, either the e3 is weak or this may 21st conference is weak.

I'm pretty sure E3 is when they will showcase the new moves Usher has to promote Dance Central 4, start the show with COD Ghosts (again, despite showing it May 21), and have all the fun Kinect demos GAF love to see.

It's not good having a full day of conferences the day before I have 2 final exams.

Yep. They're at 12:30 am EST.

Microsoft

Monday June 10th @ 9:30AM PT

Ubisoft

Monday, June 10th @ 1PM PT

EA

Monday, June 10th @ 3PM PT

Sony

Monday June 10th @ 6PM PT

Nintendo

Canceled

How can Nintendo's conference be canceled if it was never really scheduled?

mcfrank

Yep. They're at 12:30 am EST.

Microsoft

Monday June 10th @ 9:30AM PT

Ubisoft

Monday, June 10th @ 1PM PT

EA

Monday, June 10th @ 3PM PT

Sony

Monday June 10th @ 6PM PT

Nintendo

Canceled

And Apple's WWDC Keynote at 10am PT that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom