• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transition from escape run to PS symbols is so perfect.

LOL it fucking is!!

Man I can't wait! The JIFFS!! It will be a GLORIOUS week! Right after E3 we can all go on over to feast on the first delicacy that is "The Last of Us".

I may need a few thousand dollars this holiday season.

Requiem

Hoping for a $429/$499 pricing structure

Either way I have about $750 put away for my PS4 and a couple games...

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
m-bison-yes-o.gif

B.O.O.M

Nah..be here before you know it. It has been over 70 days since the PS4 reveal.

Hope so...since the reveal we didn't really get any media outside of few interviews on ps4

This is also why I think not actually showing the hardware itself was a smart move by sony. Now when they show it at E3 it will still be fresh in the minds of gamers

THE:MILKMAN

Hope so...since the reveal we didn't really get any media outside of few interviews on ps4

This is also why I think not actually showing the hardware itself was a smart move by sony. Now when they show it at E3 it will still be fresh in the minds of gamers

I think we'll get media and more in depth details for most/all PS4 games already announced before E3.

That will give them more time to drop some surprises up there with The Last Of Us reveal.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
So who makes the E3 snack thread? lol.

2am for us Brits?

FUCK!

It sucks for us, but after the rest of the conferences I'm usually on a sugar high by the time the late night ones come about.

Hah, that thread was go good. I think the gifs were one of the best things to come from the PS4 event, besides the PS4 that is, the way it naturally happened as the excitement built was great

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Hopefully this is the year they get SpikeTV to broadcast the conference.

TriGen

I think Spike had all the conferences last yr except for Nintendo.

They did Nintendo.

Now that I think about it G4 might have done the EA and Ubisoft ones, I'm not sure. This year, though, I could see Spike picking up the ones G4 dropped.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Now we just need Ninten... AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

The Nintendo Direct during E3 better fucking deliver...

TriGen

You sure about that? I remember being annoyed I couldn't watch in on TV and their 2012 schedule has it as stream only.

I know I watched them all on TV. Nintendo and Microsoft were on Spike. I think G4 did Sony. I'm not sure who did EA and Ubisoft, but they were on TV as well. I would expect Spike to pick up whatever ones G4 lost.

Seance

Banned
Why? E3 is dying and there are surely better ways to promote your platform than having it drowned out at E3?
NintendoGAF told me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom