• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain they'll give Last of Us a showing, it was the single best thing to come out of all the shows last E3. Dat ending gameplay.

ib0Z48FvMm2ptU.gif

lmfao

jiggle

I dunno about that, this time they have the momentum of Microsoft's 21st and E3 events to contend with, it wouldn't surprise me to see Sony keeping EVERYTHING under wraps and just bringing the place down in their presser. I think this would be the best decision anyway, not to reveal stuff bit by bit.

the ps4 stuffs, sure
with the exception of GT6, i'm not expecting much conference time given to psthrita

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
So Sony then MS

At least most people dont have to take work off to watch these

Well, I have to since my time is GMT+8. :(

Plus I'll be setting up the Sony E3 Conference Thread.

B.O.O.M

I think we'll get media and more in depth details for most/all PS4 games already announced before E3.

That will give them more time to drop some surprises up there with The Last Of Us reveal.

That would be great. I am really eager to see more of KZ SF, Second Son and Knack. I 'hope' they at least make an effort on the vita front too but given this is SCEA most probably that won't happen

Wait... people are actually expecting a price announcement at E3? I highly doubt we'll see price announcements at E3.

Regardless... HYPED! Don't care for MS or Nintendo. BRING ON THE PS4.

Yes absolutely. They revealed the prices for ps3 and vita at E3 too

Rocky

Banned
Guess I'll be watching it while on vacation lol. I will be in Florida that week. So when will the official hype topic be up? Or will this one be it? Oh and since it wasn't posted yet...

ron-paul.gif

Interesting. They are after everyone so I imagine there wont be many third party games shown? They would just show all their games at their conference.

artist

Banned
I'm dying over here guys, this is amazing. Thread is already gold. Subscribed!
You should check out the original PS meeting thread - such a fun thread with people outdoing each others in GIF authoring, truly one of the most creative and fun threads on GAF. It's the polar opposite of the Xbox event threads. (so far)

B.O.O.M

Could someone PLEASE edit this gif to make the big guy cerny or kaz and the two falling to be either reggie/iwata/balmer. WOuld be great

asiktrain_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom