• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Destiny demo doesn't take up too much glorious time, I'm not that interested.

Then again I get my new Final Fantasy games, I shouldn't complain.

gI2xGJT.png

I'd love to see Kevin Butler walk on an E3 stage again, for whatever reason.

StuBurns

Banned
I'm hoping the gameplay converts me. So far I'm not really hyped for it. :/
I hope it delivers, for everyone.

Outside of a little CounterStrike, I really don't like competitive multiplayer. And my experiences of MMOs have been pretty terrible. Really the only time I play games with people is co-op, and that's basically just L4D and Halo, and they're amazing, but they're far too fleeting.

Destiny is promising to be everything I've wanted from multiplayer. It's a lot to ask, but they're also the only people I think can muster it.

Verendus

Banned
Today has been a fun day. Really nice weather, relaxed atmosphere at the office, enough free time for me that I've just wasted away drinking Lucozade/Coke, annoying my PA, and randomly calling people then putting them on conference. That last part was kind of messed up, I admit, but still pretty fun. And last but not least, MS continues to provide an incredible amount of entertainment. You can't fault them for that now, can you? Plus, I received a lot of gifts from Big Boss. A nice thick document I've been waiting for, some nice tech stuff, and my new phone actually arrived! So slick.

All in all, a really productive day.

Now, for the first time in ages, I have a weekend with nothing to do. So, I'm going to go to the beach, then come back and finally play The Last of Us, the so called game that can potentially dethrone Uncharted 2 from its throne atop the generation (we'll see though I am expecting greatness from ND as always). A perfect weekend before the E3 event. I'll see you folks, along with your buckets of tears I'm sure, on Tuesday. Or is it Monday? Next week basically.

Three days until Judgment Day. Don't hurt yourselves Sony GAF.

Today has been a fun day. Really nice weather, relaxed atmosphere at the office, enough free time for me that I've just wasted away drinking Lucozade/Coke, annoying my PA, and randomly calling people then putting them on conference. That last part was kind of messed up, I admit, but still pretty fun. And last but not least, MS continues to provide an incredible amount of entertainment. You can't fault them for that now, can you? Plus, I received a lot of gifts from Big Boss. A nice thick document I've been waiting for, some nice tech stuff, and my new phone actually arrived! So slick.

Now, for the first time in ages, I have a weekend with nothing to do. So, I'm going to go to the beach, then come back and finally play The Last of Us, the so called game that can potentially dethrone Uncharted 2 from its throne atop the generation (we'll see though I am expecting greatness from ND as always). A perfect weekend before the E3 event. I'll see you folks, along with your buckets of tears I'm sure, on Tuesday. Or is it Monday? Next week basically.

Buckets of tears?
WELP.

Not sure how relevant this is or accurate but the Playstation Croatia site linked towards an official sony reseller here with a voucher code.

ps_voucher_01.jpg

It says on the bottom that the expected price of the ps4 is 3999kn (or 529euros). Even though electronics tend to be overpriced here, we will be in the european union then which should mean price parity. It also states that it will release holiday 2013 here as well.

with games/consoles euros=$ so maybe the 529euros = $529 price is real?

What good is that? So if you never owned a pc or 360 you are just excepted to jump into the 3rd game in the series and care? I still don't think it should be in there.

They can add a video like they did on 360 that summarizes the story. Or better yet a motion comic where you can make critical choices from Witcher 1 & 2

Thorgal

how i would want sony to present the ps4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbttZVTSJRU&feature=player_detailpage#t=190s

song starts playing as kaz walks on a darkened stage while a table with a blue blanket rises up from the floor .

when the epic part of the song starts Kaz pulls the blanket away and four lightspots in the colors of the dualshock buttons shine upon the PS4 console while in the background all launch titles + third partys are displayed on multiple big screens like in the PS meeting .

after the song ends Kaz says only 2 words :

GREATNESS AWAITS .

then bows before the crowd and then introuces Mark Cerny on the stage .before leaving.

Bmf2T.gif

brucewaynewtf.gif

scenario

*Gaben walks on the Sony conference stage, places his hand on a sheet covering an unknown object and says...
"SteamBox IS the PS4"
*then pulls back the sheet revealing the console.
*crowd cheers, some people faint
"now here is a trailer for Half-Life 3, which is console exclusive to PS4"
*people die
*the internet implodes on itself

*WWIII beings

What good is that? So if you never owned a pc or 360 you are just excepted to jump into the 3rd game in the series and care? I still don't think it should be in there.
It'll probably be like Mass Effect, where they retroactively release the other two or have some lead in content to explain the story thus far.

Cidd

scenario

*Gaben walks on the Sony conference stage, places his hand on a sheet covering an unknown object and says...
"steambox IS the PS4"
then pulls back the sheet revealing the console.
*crowd cheers, some people faint
"now here is a trailer for Half-Life 3, which is console exclusive to PS4"
*people die
*the internet implodes on itself
*WWIII beings

I have a sneaking suspicion, nah it can't be.

B.O.O.M

Dude not gonna lie..and this comes from someone who has been trusting you so far...these vague posts are really annoying.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

Nope. No no no. This is not an acceptable post given our current climate. Good thing I'm not anyone important on this forum, or I'd leave I mile-wide crater in the Earth where your account used to be.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
oh yea totally forgot about Second Son

BTW I didn't list ThrillZone because GTTv will show it on their website before the conference (that and kanck and drive club)
Yeah, I want to see KZSF but I was just listing games I think will be focused on in the conference and the GTTV thing seems like it's instead of a stage showing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

You almost had me until I read this.

MGSV - PS4 Exclusive.

M.D

Does anyone remember any report about Yoshida saying at some event that they didn't show the PS4 because there's some secret feature they don't want people to see yet? I'm pretty sure I saw that on GAF, but I could be imaging ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom