• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cidd

TV spot:

" Hey PS4 can play used games, no online fees, no need for online 24h and you can lend your games to your friend (with hushed voice and hand over mouth) not like that other console.."

Games Price boom"

best ad campaign ever.

"PS4 Freedom to Play"

end.

wizzbang

Banned
Despite the retraction was everyone ok the possible price $429/$529, with the higher model having bigger HDD/PSeye? if it was true ofcourse

Price isn't too important as long as it's region free. They can rip me off in Australia once for the console (40% markup) but never again for games,... hopefully.
Also, intend to add SSD to PS4, damn well hope I can.

Mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufeImJJEqqU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I am actually quite hyped for Destiny Gameplay Demo reveal. I really haven't read anything much about the game but this video has got me up to date and now I'm hyped
Oh god, I hate Ryan McCaffery. He's such a tool and IGN very rarely does any actual research. They've talked about other things and have been completely wrong with just the Destiny stuff. When they did the rewind theatre of the live action commercial they said they didn't know what the Pikes were called and they said they'd never seen them before. I honestly hate IGN. You can find much more informative videos from fans on youtube than this video from IGN.

I can't keep up with anything at all these past couple of days. Everything is moving too fast, so much information is being divulged. There's no time to post because there's so much to read.

PBalfredo

I'm sitting here getting legitimately tense worrying over if PS4 is going to have used game DRM or not.

It singularly decides if there is going to be a huge escape valve from Xbone's DRM future or if we're stuck trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils and having to swallow our principles either way we go.

Kyoufu

I'm sitting here getting legitimately tense worrying over if PS4 is going to have used game DRM or not.

It singularly decides if there is going to be a huge escape valve from Xbone's DRM future or if we're stuck trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils and having to swallow our principles either way we go.

I think everyone knows which is the lesser of two evils. One charges for online play, the other does not.

And let Nomura's Return be EPIC... i hope that jrpg make a strong comeback for next gen the last rpg ive played was persona 4 on vita my body need more jrpg :D

2,500 because that's how many people will be at the Sony conference.

so they're gonna embargoed whatever it is from the online stream? they'll blacked out the screen and we just hear the sound? (it happened before)

its going to be loud enough that you'll hear it over the video.

joeblow

Hey people, I played through MGS 1, 2 and 4 already and have MGS 3 and PW on my PS3 hard drive. Which of those two should I play first for story/chronological purposes?

I don't get whats happening with MGSV. Aren't there ging to be two releases, MGSGZ and MGSPP?
I think the game is MGSPP, and MGSGZ is a related chapter in the story that may or may not be given for free with MGSPP. At least that is what I think I heard.

MGSV PS4 exclusive?

I don't get whats happening with MGSV. Aren't there ging to be two releases, MGSGZ and MGSPP?
No, they're chapters of the same game, just like MGS2, 3 and 4.

MGS2 - Tank and Plant
MGS3 - Virtuous Mission and Operation Snake Eater
MGS4 - All the chapter names

MGS5 - Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes

Shamdeo

Sony E3 Press Conference Thread Status:

ibzNAl4AeDSh34.gif

EXCLUSIVE

First glimpse of Nomura-sama's entrance to the Sony conference!!!

You will be sucked

Edit: Oh shit he's totally wearing an Organization XIII outfit #dead

That would be a pretty epic (and dramatic) entrance. Sadly Nomura is quite shy and probably couldn't stand in front of 2,500 press who make fun of his designs all the time and sing let alone talk about his game.

He might come out but IF he does it'll be with Hashimoto or someone else accompanying him.

That would be a pretty epic (and dramatic) entrance. Sadly Nomura is quite shy and probably couldn't stand in front of 2,500 press who make fun of his designs all the time and sing let alone talk about his game.

He might come out but IF he does it'll be with Hashimoto or someone else accompanying him.

Don't ruin my fantasy ;_;

daoster

Even though I was getting tired of the KB commercials after awhile...I think this is a good time to bring him back, at least for one last hurrah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom