• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is NOW sending out Killzone 2 Beta Codes to USA PS Underground Members

methane47

I have never been so sad in my life... I can't get into the Beta for ANYTHING

only LBP and thats only because I fooled australia into giving me a code. :(

RoboPlato said:
R2's hasn't started, surprisingly enough. I never thought that the Killzone beta would be out before R2's.
And fanboys were saying KZ2 was delayed again because of development troubles. :lol

This game will be one polished mofo come release. :D

I got in too, I'll download it when I get back from school. :D

Edit: And I got a LBP beta code as well, I should check my email more often.

kuYuri

Ah shit, either I can't find a game or there are no games to join. :lol

EDIT: Never mind. There were no US servers, so I guess I'll be playing with the Europeans.

Vyse The Legend said:
Just received this in my e-mail moments ago:

kzb2prise.jpg

Woo! Didn't even sign up for anything...
Can someone change his tag to "Tranny Surprise"?:lol

I feel moronic. Can't add my PS3 serial to my underground account. Someone help me. There's the initial 9 characters followed by a space then a dash and 7 characters. What the fuck am I supposed to type in?

Chris_C

shagg_187 said:
They never add an expiry date in online betas incase they need to extend it all the way till the release of the game or kill it in a few days. They just take the servers down making the game useless.

The LittleBigPlanet and Home Beta's had expiration dates, though Home's kept getting moved back. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Warhawk had an expiration date, and I think SOCOM does too, I'll have to check when I get home.

Chris_C said:
The LittleBigPlanet and Home Beta's had expiration dates, though Home's kept getting moved back. I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Warhawk had an expiration date, and I think SOCOM does too, I'll have to check when I get home.

Guess they are learning.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Chris_C said:

The R2 beta expired as well.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
dork said:
What the hell..when did it start? I had a beta key for 2 weeks and entered it on the site and never got an email back

He's talking about the first R2 private beta. im assuming the second private beta for R2 is coming out soon (not a public beta obviously, otherwise we'd all be in it).

</derail>

MO KILL ZONE!

Teknoman

Well since I eventually got a long time PSU member Little Big Planet key, im expecting to get a Killzone 2 key. Really want to test this as well.

h3ro

Where would we be with out Chubigans to make light of Sony's failures... :lol

*checks email for fiftieth time in last half hour* :/

It figures. I got like 3 extra LBP codes, gave them out to people, and the one beta that I want to be in more than anything, I can't even get one code. At least so far; I'm hoping that some emails will still be sent. I've been down with PSU for 3 years; hope they hook a brother up!

exarkun

It always seem like the same people are not getting beta keys despite being part of PSU for a few years. Me included. This sucks. The only thing I ever got was warhawk. It was amazing, and now i neeeed KZ2.

Top Bottom