• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony making new announcements at GDC

Kerrby

Banned
Just sit and watch. We are talking about Sony here.

Sony are so frustrating, now is the perfect time to announce a game or two for the Vita to come out around June-December seeing there's not a lot coming around from May onwards.

I just hope that PS Vita Game Heaven has some part of a western focus for the above reasons.

Hayeya

Banned
Godammittttttttttttttt,

We finish reading a Sony Hype thread, we receive another Sony Hype thread,,, My Mind cant take anymore Hype,,,,,, i am over hypinggggggggggggggggg

Takao

Banned
Sony are so frustrating, now is the perfect time to announce a game or two for the Vita to come out around June-December seeing there's not a lot coming around from May onwards.

I just hope that PS Vita Game Heaven has some part of a western focus for the above reasons.

Today at GDC Sony has a Vita panel.

Angry Fork

Vita Resident Evil/Silent Hill/Irrational Bioshock game would get me to buy the device sooner than later. Make it happen Sony.

Takao

Banned
Vita Resident Evil/Silent Hill/Irrational Bioshock game would get me to buy the device sooner than later. Make it happen Sony.

Silent Hill is happening (though most won't like it). Bioshock was announced but who knows if it'll ever exist, and RE hasn't been announced.

Kafel

Banned
PlayStation(R) Vita, Developing for a New Handheld Console (Presented by Sony Computer Entertainment America)
Speaker/s: David Coombes (Sony Computer Entertainment America)
Day / Time / Location: Thursday 11:30-12:30 Room 2014, West Hall, 2nd Fl
Track / Duration / Format / Audience Level: Programming , Business and Marketing and Management / 60-Minute / Sponsored / All
GDC Vault Recording: No Vault Recording
Description:

PlayStation(R) Vita is the new handheld console from the makers of PlayStation(R). In this presentation we discuss the design of the hardware from both performance and design perspectives.We will also feature a section on advanced mobile technologies and a postmortem from a shipping game.

Eligible Passes: All Access Pass, Main Conference Pass

It doesn't read like something will be announced there.

Argyle

They announced a new PubFund game called Dyad, which is an interesting flying down a tunnel synesthesia time attack game with trippy procedural graphics (think Rez)...game is pretty much completely incomprehensible unless you try it yourself.

Kafel

Banned
They announced a new PubFund game called Dyad, which is an interesting flying down a tunnel synesthesia time attack game with trippy procedural graphics (think Rez)...game is pretty much completely incomprehensible unless you try it yourself.

A PS3 game. wtf are they doing.

KalBalboa

Banned
Haven't we gotten information on a few new games already? Datura, the Quantic Dreams project, that Vita conference tonight and all those announcements tomorrow?

I honestly felt like I couldn't go a day without some big PS news the last two Weeks. Who knows what that PSN maintenance might bring too.

Cyberia

Very interesting!

Maybe it's a prequel with Zeus as main character, at the time of the war against the Titans.
And the next cover of PSM France hints at the ligthnings..

That would be awesome if the entire game was as the first great battle in God of War 3!

rumeurinfamous3ps3.jpg

So what is it?

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Yeah, the PS Suite stuff sounds kinda promising. $99 for the SDK with the ability to test on a retail device isn't too bad at all, as is the simplified/streamlined submission process.

KAL2006

Banned
Sony have so many rumored games or games with barely seen enough of.

Sony Smash Bros
Datura
Last of Us
Until Dawn
God of War 4
LittleBigPlanet Racing
Killzone 4
MediaMolecule's new IP
Quantic Dream's new IP

Top Bottom