• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony now doing beta tests for PS4 firmware

Jomjom

Banned
It says the entire beta program is confidential... so I don't know that OP should be posting this. It's why I didn't make a thread.

Ephemeris

Please remember that this is a private and confidential Beta and any information regarding this Beta are not to be discussed outside of the 2.50 System Software Beta Private Beta Forum and Issue Tracker.

^
|
|

Ramza

Banned
Please remember that this is a private and confidential Beta and any information regarding this Beta are not to be discussed outside of the 2.50 System Software Beta Private Beta Forum and Issue Tracker.

^
|
|

I never got that part. I literally just got sent the screencap that's in the OP. Maybe it's why they cut it out early.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

^
|
|
Booooooooooooo.

Roto13

Why does anyone here care if someone is breaking an NDA? Do you care that much about Sony's ability to keep secrets?

^
|
|

Boom. Idk if this was a good idea for a thread. Chubigans ain't lying when he says its big.

Kayant

It doesn't say that the e-mail is under NDA (unless I am blind) but it only shows a couple features. The rest are locked behind a private beta tester forum that explicitly says it cannot be shared.

Read the third paragraph again.

darkwing

crazy leak, I'm an MVP but I learned about this here first, everything is supposed to be NDA including the email

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
All I can say is...this is a big one. :)

So now all the people that were waiting to purchase a ps4 can validate their choice?
kidding

For those who received the email, there's some indication of the time frame that it will be released?

Someone just tell us what they learned from their "friend" and put us out of our misery.

All I know is I damn sure won't be the one to take that leap, that's a terrible idea.

Think about how many MVPs there are, and who got this email. It's a real short list to track, people.

Ramza

Banned
Removed the screencap from the OP since it's apparently NDA. I'm wondering if that's why they cut that part out of the e-mail they sent me.

chadskin

The secrecy from Sony about a freaking firmware beta testing program for PS MVPs is hilarious. Only in the gaming industry™.

hawk2025

lol, content under NDA leaks here and throughout the internet all the time.

No idea what's going in this thread with people being super worried about it. It's not GAF's concern if someone decided to leak information they shouldn't.

Removed the screencap from the OP since it's apparently NDA. I'm wondering if that's why they cut that part out of the e-mail they sent me.

Probably. Which is the respectful thing to do, since he/she is getting this access on the MVP forum.

I'm guessing talking about the beta access isn't wrong, but it seems pretty rude to give away the feature details. I'm guessing there isn't anything wrong with your pic, as it doesn't talk about the details of any features.

I was under the assumption that your friend told you about the features itself.

Big as in 1 huge thing in there is big, or big as in tons of small things which makes it big?

Can you guys at least say that?

The number update is signifciant, it seems..

The secrecy from Sony about a freaking firmware beta testing program for PS MVPs is hilarious. Only in the gaming industry™.

It seems like that email got leaked in record time, though. It's like getting into a boat and it immediately sank into the ocean because of how many holes it has :p

Top Bottom