• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: PS4 is the most powerful gaming device ever conceived; big reveals at Gamescom

i1KUqKwVnCW1D.gif
This looks way better than any kinect-enabled game.

raphanum

I haven't been on gaf for that long, but for the months that I have, it's become increasingly easy to pick out the consistently-conspicuous, salty posters and the hit-and-runners. Give it a rest.

Case in point:
So what's going on here? There's a gif showing an awful-looking Move-inspired game with guys just flailing their controllers about, and nobody is saying anything bad about it, rather saying they want it? The best thing that ever happened to Sony was Microsoft.

Clearly favours X1 and MS, but still posts in ALL PS4 related threads to make his dislike known.

For god's sake, man. Give it a rest.

KaYotiX

Banned
OK, that pong game using the light bar and the PS4Eye looks really cool.

Yeah, too bad nobody will own a PS Eye. The light bar on the controllers is really a waste too since the camera is optional why would developers even bother programing for it.

If SONY goes back to PS2 Era advertising and constantly touts the difference in hardware power, it will pay off in HUGE piles of dragon-hoard-esque gold and win!

AOC83

Banned
Yeah, too bad nobody will own a PS Eye. The light bar on the controllers is really a waste too since the camera is optional why would developers even bother programing for it.
Not this again. If people see enough value in the eye they are going to buy it and developers will support it. Just like with countless other successful gaming accessoires.

Top Bottom