• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony registers trademark for the new controller. It's called:

P oo S

P oo S. Wow.

This is from gamefront.de:
Sony schützt Markenbezeichnung für Controller

29.06.06 - Sony hat beim japanischen Patentamt die Bezeichnung P oo S (PS Controller)' schützen lassen. Um was es sich handelt, ist unklar: Vielleicht ist P oo S ein Logo, das auf dem Controller angebracht wird. Das Zeichen 'oo' kann auch symbolisch für Unbegrenztheit oder Unendlichkeit stehen.

oo is maybe the sign for inifity. still... wow.

I searched.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
:Motorbass said:
P oo S

P oo S. Wow.

This is from gamefront.de:

oo is maybe the sign for inifity. still... wow.

I searched.
If true, ho boy.

Edit: Dragona ATTACK!

Mmmkay

Has anyone found the patent/trademark entry on the Japanese patent website yet? I tried searching earlier for it but I couldn't find anything.

And yes next gen is full of Wii's and Poo'S, ad infinitum.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Now, when you blame your PS3 controller for losing a game, you can really call it a P o o S

ROFL

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
MrHankey.jpg

Danj

Like somebody said, they probably mean P∞S. But yeah, it's still pretty dumb...

(Edit: ∞ is ∞ for anyone who wants to reproduce the symbol)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
P ∞ S

Playstation Infinity? Lame.

Expect an Immersion press release about this in about two hours.

Okay, who wants to pitch in and give some money to Japan so they can afford some fresh, quality crack that hasn't gone bad? Think about the children who need quality crack instead of that tainted stuff that's been passed around there recently!

Thomper

I get it! It's another metafor!

You wee multiple times throughout the day, it's simple, everybody does it, and you can do it everywhere!

However, taking a poo is much more complicated! It takes time, you need to sit down, and if you're ill, it might go wrong!

Once again proves Nintendo is for everyone, while Sony is taking risks and going for something complicated.

Thomper said:
I get it! It's another metafor!

You wee multiple times throughout the day, it's simple, everybody does it, and you can do it everywhere!

However, taking a poo is much more complicated! It takes time, you need to sit down, and if you're ill, it might go wrong!

Once again proves Nintendo is for everyone, while Sony is taking risks and going for something complicated.
Wii is risky too. You never know if it might sting or burn or if there's blood in it.

Bloodwake

Alright, here the running tally for Sony:

So here's this giant crab
Attack the weak point for massive damage
RIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCCCEEEEEEEEERRRRRR
$599 US Dollars
POOS LOLZ.

Thomper

Mr. Pointy said:
Wii is risky too. You never know if it might sting or burn or if there's blood in it.
Yes, but what about the Poos. If you're not feeling well one day, it's all weak and slimy. Wii is mostly in the same physical form.

Top Bottom