• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony trademarks "Destiny of Spirits"

JWong

Banned
What exactly would an 'inspired' name, be?

Obviously inspiration comes from Bungie. 8D

0hs6uaG.jpg

KAL2006

Banned
I remember there being a rumour of Guerilla Games developing a cross platform game for Vita and PS3, could it be that. Or maybe Ready at Dawns new IP is a cross Vita and PS4 game.

Bullza2o

Maybe the destiny of spirits is to go to the Vita Heaven. Should be announced there.
Right now, as a Vita owner, any new IP (especially 1st party) is good news to me.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
David Cage's new portable game?

Sorral

It was trademarked by SCEA so I wouldn't count on it.
Ugh that kinda kills the hype/hope for something demon's souls like. Still, want to see what they do for a new RPG as it is the genre they haven't been doing much in compared to the rest.

The name is fine to me. It is not like other RPGs are any better and we know nothing else about this.

Mario007

Wouldn't be surprised if it were a Vita God of War game.
I'd love that but isnt it a bit too soon after ascension?

Cage said he's not interested in making a portable game.
he actually said he'd like to look at the vita and see if he can mak a game for it, given its input methods, i think?
Maybe the destiny of spirits is to go to the Vita Heaven. Should be announced there.
Right now, as a Vita owner, any new IP (especially 1st party) is good news to me.
As a vita owner id say im not exactly starved for new ips, but sure bring it on!
Ugh that kinda kills the hype/hope for something demon's souls like. Still, want to see what they do for a new RPG as it is the genre they haven't been doing much in compared to the rest.

The name is fine to me. It is not like other RPGs are any better and we know nothing else about this.
If it was DS related, Sony could just call it DS2 since they own the IP

maybe it's a subtitle?

i.e.: Demon's Souls- Destiny of Spirits?

If that were announced as a PS4 game I'd imagine all "lol stupid name!" posts would turn into "OMFGBBQ!" ;)

Top Bottom