• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony will show God of War 3 at E3

Cruzader

Banned
a Master Ninja said:
I am extremely skeptical about GOW3 in every department except graphics. No Jaffe, no Balrog, gameplay in the franchise only showing slight growth so far. I want to see new ideas, new mechanics and features not possible during the previous gen. I do not want GOW2HD. I hope E3 makes me a believer but I fear the franchise may be in a rut.

63votix.jpg

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
sony really do know how to keep us on our toes. we always have some huge, epic, crazy hyped game to look forward to on sony land.

that said, I really can't wait.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
If they put Kratos on the cover boxart of the game that is the final thing they will need, if the rumor is true.

Elbrain said:
So what do you want sir? I would prefer if they announce more Hardcore games hell if they Announce Twisted Metal Black 2 or something for the PS3 I would freaking faint.
Jaffe confirmed that's what ESP is working on now, so an announcement doesn't seem all that unlikely.

NolbertoS

Can't wait to see Kratos in HD graphics. I've loved all the God of War games and this one is just icing in the cake for the PS3.

Top Bottom