• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamescom Media Briefing On "Release Plans for PlayStation 4"

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Originally Posted by Verendus

Release date is being announced next week. It was held because Japan was still being confirmed and they couldn't announce it confidently as early as June. Not to mention various other issues. It has little to do with MS. The release is very soon so MS wouldn't really be able to react regardless, but no specific date could be announced in confidence either a couple months ago

October! ... hopefully ...

Gorillaz

If MS shows on EA's office with a bag of money, everything is possible,
anything is possible lol
No, I meant like COD and BF being at launch on 21. Though, I guess there's a chance BF and AC could come in Nov. Devs probably didn't know the date till recently and maybe thought they had a couple of weeks extra for next gen versions.

Cod won't be there at the 21st. But BF4 and AC4 launch on Oct 29th. What I'm saying is come launch day for those 2 games are they going to hold on to stock and wait a few weeks till X1 or launch with what's already on the market.

ok tits were done here, back to being excited about PS4

iRGZnZMGtPIBI.gif

Rofl. Krazy Ken at the back always gets me.

KAL2006

Banned
If Sony can release PS4 a good month before Xbox One in the UK, and launch with FIFA, then they will have a good advantage over Xbox One in the UK.

Samyy

Yeahhhh, I need to get my preorder in at a local shop soon. Everyday I want this thing more and more.

Depending on where you live you might want to get a move on, I know my EBGames stopped preorders a week ago in Canada but its a relatively smaller location

Ahh fair enough. Our one is more like this.

sgtb-senville-aura-main.jpg

Might invest in a few of those smaller more affordable one's. Just finding the space for them. Do you mount them up on a wall or are they to go on the ground?

I saw these all the time when I was vacationing in Croatia and in Mexico. You don't see them in the states much, not sure why.

Also, googled Katee Owen at work. No regrets.

Is this in Off Topic? We went from release dates to AC and boobs.

I have this funny feeling Sony could pull another E3 move here. Right after Microsoft announces they're not able to launch in much of Europe and Russia this year, Sony comes along a week later and says "yup, we're gonna be in all those countries this year".

I have this funny feeling Sony could pull another E3 move here. Right after Microsoft announces they're not able to launch in much of Europe and Russia this year, Sony comes along a week later and says "yup, we're gonna be in all those countries this year".

Haven't they already said that they're still launching in those countries?

I remember a lot of post at E3 about Sony having read the Art of War. They are out for blood, it wouldn't surprise me if shots are fired again at gamescom

B.O.O.M

Sony can do a E3 again if they do something like

We are launching in these 13 countries

Crowd goes whaaa but that's the same as MS

but we are also launching these other 20 countries as well! On the same date!

drop mic or throw it and walk away

nib95

Banned
Sony can do a E3 again if they do something like

We are launching in these 13 countries

Crowd goes whaaa but that's the same as MS

but we are also launching these other 20 countries as well! On the same date!

drop mic or throw it and walk away

They need to do this.

Side note, to any female gamers out there, I apologise for turning this in to female objectification 101. Take solace in the fact that my wife will probably give me evils about this later on lol.

IN&OUT

Banned
They need to do this.

Side note, to any female gamers out there, I apologise for turning this in to female objectification 101. Take solace in the fact that my wife will probably give me evils about this later on lol.

I tried to redirect everyone's attention with some gangsta Kaz Jpeg, seems like I failed. lol

Top Bottom