• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Super Secret Game to be Revealed at TGS

NSider

thuway said:
millionaire_idiot_fail-713308.jpg
What a crappy photoshop (is it really a photoshop? looks like a MS Paint to me).

thuway

Sharp said:
Regardless of whether its the secret game or not, ICO and SOTC should be remade in HD. Get-to-it SCEJ, all that time wasted on folklore could have been spent mending greatness.

Uhhh, it's not "super secret" if people know about it. The only real megatons come from out of no where... not when it's hyped before hand.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
BlazingDarkness said:
no, the editor himself said it wasnt Heavy Rain.

Pretty sure the editor didn't know what he was talking about.

Five years from now you people will still say the game that guy saw has not been unveiled yet.

thuway

OldJadedGamer said:
Uhhh, it's not "super secret" if people know about it. The only real megatons come from out of no where... not when it's hyped before hand.
OldJadedGamer
(Today, 06:28 PM)
Reply | Quote

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
NSider said:
What a crappy photoshop (is it really a photoshop? looks like a MS Paint to me).
Yeah its a photoshop. One of those classic internet images infact. Here's the real image:

vevwxx.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
are you ready for it?
are you sure? *evil clown laugh*

TWISTEDDDDDDDDDDDD METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

At this point Sony have stalled so badly in Japan, that if it is Team Ico's game, they need another super secret game on top of that. Maybe a couple. And a few regular secret games.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Replicant said:
Please don't let this be FPS....

Dont worry is not a FPS.

Stike

Didnt someone say that there will be a ball swinging back to Sony "soon" when the FFXIII megaton was announced at E3?

Any chance that THIS is meant?

Stike said:
Didnt someone say that there will be a ball swinging back to Sony "soon" when the FFXIII megaton was announced at E3?

Any chance that THIS is meant?

Shane Bettenhausen of EGM/1up said that there would be a Final Fantasy related announcement that would swing the pendulum back towards Sony. That announcement turned out to be the demo of FFXIII bundled with FFVIIACC on Bluray. The internet promptly erupted into chaos as people debated whether this constituted any sort of movement on this non-literal pendulum.

jeremy1456

Shalashaska said:
Final Fantasy VII
I
remake.

That would be pretty cool, as long as they got rid of the junctioning system, draw system, allowed for four characters in your group at once, replace most of the cast, stop punishing players for levelling up, and fix the storyline a bit.

Stike

Die Squirrel Die said:
Shane Bettenhausen of EGM/1up said that there would be a Final Fantasy related announcement that would swing the pendulum back towards Sony. That announcement turned out to be the demo of FFXIII bundled with FFVIIACC on Bluray. The internet promptly erupted into chaos as people debated whether this constituted any sort of movement on this non-literal pendulum.
Oh shit, I can imagine the meltdown.
Shane, what a shame.

:(

Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO! Team ICO!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
~Kinggi~ said:
The new Team Ico game would be fantastic news which is why that wont be it. This is Sony.

sony this month has been awesome, i kinda am starting to trust them

ahmagawd what am i saying

thuway

I don't want it to be a Team ICO game. I want it to be something else from a new internal studio that no one has heard of. We know Team ICO will deliver, but we need m0re gamez.

StuBurns

Banned
Die Squirrel Die said:
He said it would swing the pendulum back towards Sony, and in that event, they announced the demo for PS3, reiterated the fact that VersusXIII was exclusive, and announced AgitoXIII and The 3rd Birthday were both now PSP exclusives.

It kind of annoyed me that everyone ripped him apart about that statement, two big PSP exclusives, and VersusXIII alone are massive boosts for Sony. I actually think the demo was far from a big deal in comparison.

As for this story, shock and awe, has Sony failed to announce a game at a TGS for the last 10 or more years? I hope it's Trico, but to say they will announce a game is just ludicrous.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Die Squirrel Die said:
What are Game Republic up to at the moment? Have they announced anything new since Folklore came out?

They just cancelled their X360 project.

stuburns said:
He said it would swing the pendulum back towards Sony, and in that event, they announced the demo for PS3, reiterated the fact that VersusXIII was exclusive, and announced AgitoXIII and The 3rd Birthday were both now PSP exclusives.

It kind of annoyed me that everyone ripped him apart about that statement, two big PSP exclusives, and VersusXII alone are massive boosts for Sony. I actually think the demo was far from a big deal in comparison.

I agree. Having the FFXIII demo on AC:C demo for PS3 exclusively is a huge deal for Sony.

FightyF

Banned
Maybe it's Sony Liverpool's game, the one that was an action game. Forgot the name. Too busy to Google it right now. But a game was rumoured.

stuburns said:

It kind of annoyed me that everyone ripped him apart about that statement, two big PSP exclusives, and VersusXIII alone are massive boosts for Sony. I actually think the demo was far from a big deal in comparison.

As for this story, shock and awe, has Sony failed to announce a game at a TGS for the last 10 or more years? I hope it's Trico, but to say they will announce a game is just ludicrous.

totally agree with you
i was extremely impressed with the support SE was giving Sony at that event

stuburns said:

I actually agree with you, he took a lot of unwaranted flack over that. I think in part it was because people read Sony as PS3, so glossed over the PSP announcements.

kagari said:
They just cancelled their X360 project.

I thought their 360 game was cancelled a while back, it's just that we only heard about it recently, but then I only really glossed over that news story.

Eyedentify looked interesting with the whole idea that you were the Oracle to some slutty real dolls' Batman. I would hope they change it away from you talking to two scantly glad girls the entire time.

Top Bottom