• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Super Secret Game to be Revealed at TGS

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
FightyF said:
Maybe it's Sony Liverpool's game, the one that was an action game. Forgot the name. Too busy to Google it right now. But a game was rumoured.

It was called "The Protector" I think and is meant to be the game that Darren Waters (the BBC guy) was talking about. I doubt we will see a big unviel for an EU developed title at TGS.

I am going to be incredibly original and guess that it is Team Ico's game, if there is an unviel.

CHRP718

Banned
FightyF said:
Maybe it's Sony Liverpool's game, the one that was an action game. Forgot the name. Too busy to Google it right now. But a game was rumoured.
The Protector - I think its a 3rd person action game set in a WipEout futuristic city.

I hope its Trico / Cellius IP / Legends of Dragoon 2 for the RPG fans

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
bcn-ron said:
Orrrrrr could it be ... a stacking puzzle starring Sonic and many beloved extended-Sonic-universe characters?

Those exist?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Arrows are good, SOTC had arrows......... Mark of Kri as well, they are THE shit.

I never played those but shooting is shooting!

Relaxed Muscle said:
928390_20050516_screen003.jpg

Identify resurrection..., it fits with the "super sexy" line...didn't it? :lol

I hope it's Team Ico new game

Edit:Beaten...,really?...the fuck... :lol

ha, so funny how those graphics aint even hot anymore.

I have a feeling this is not the Team ICO game, and that we'll be seeing both at TGS.

...I hope.

But I mean, if it WAS the Team ICO game, it would be a secret, but not "super secret", since everybody and their mother-in-law has been waiting for it for years, and most of us already expected it to be shown at TGS.

BobM

I refuse to get hyped for this. I'll believe it when i see it. I would LOVE to have some unique, big, AAA, non-FPS games to buy for my PS3. So far i have been very disspointed.

I got my PS3 in part because i love RPG's and my PS2 was an RPG machine. This gen so far, just about every new rpgs i purchased, and plan to purchase is on my 360.

If you would have told me this 2 years ago i would have called BS. Yes i know there are a few good (or potentially good) rpgs in the pipline, but they are few and far between. For now, i will keep playing Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Versperia, Blue Dragon, Lost Oddyssey, Enchanted Arms, and Eternal Sonata on my 360.

Please dont dissapoit me SONY. Hell i'll be happy to see just about anything outside of the FPS genre.

oh, and FU MAG

DrPirate

Banned
I hope it's actually all three of the Cellius games.

All three looked awesome and I'd like to see more.

Edit: Just realized what an idiot I am, how can they be secret if we know about them...

I'll just stick with Team Ico's new title.

RBH

thuway said:
trolling. nice
Not really. I was talking in terms of sales. If you're talking about winning over Japan in terms of the quality of their lineup, then I agree with what you're saying. Sony Japan needs to start whipping out the goods, and TGS would be the ideal place to do that.

But hey, you can go ahead and continue to be on the defensive if you want.

Defuser

Team ICO game isn't really a super secret game since we all know about it and it will make a appearance.

It better not be a western game either,it will be super retarded. I'm with the rest for FF8 remake.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why is people hoping that the super-secret game is the new Team Ico game? We know it's coming, so it's not even remotely secret. A secret means something that we don't know about.

To me, if this super-secret game is a game we already know is coming, I'll be be severely disappointed. The new Team Ico game is about as secret as a new Star Wars game.

DrPirate

Banned
StarEye said:
Why is people hoping that the super-secret game is the new Team Ico game? We know it's coming, so it's not even remotely secret. A secret means something that we don't know about.

To me, if this super-secret game is a game we already know is coming, I'll be be severely disappointed. The new Team Ico game is about as secret as a new Star Wars game.

Yeah you're completely right.

I'll switch my guess to Wild Arms 6 or a new RPG IP.

Rule of Roses Remake please.....

Ploid 3.0

OldJadedGamer said:
The more people that know about it the less of a secret it becomes. If it was truly "super secret" then this tread wouldn't exist would it?

I was just saying that just because it's supposed to be a secret doesn't means it's also meant to be something of the "megaton" level of shock. ROID was a secret, it was great news for Level 5's business, not meant as a megaton.

What was this secret that's well known again? I'm out of the loop.

Edit: hmm, people are guessing.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
There ain't nothing here to see folks, even though a lot of people expect crazy shit to throw down nothing will happen but disappointment. Hell what we will see is more studios jumping the Microsoft train that is about it.

pswii60

Elbrain said:
There ain't nothing here to see folks, even though a lot of people expect crazy shit to throw down nothing will happen but disappointment. Hell what we will see is more studios jumping the Microsoft train that is about it.
I'm thinking your post is as bad as the speculation itself.

Top Bottom