• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita) Demo impressions

Haha.
If you touch Librom (the book) while it's closed and standing, you'll knock it over.
It will proceed to hop back up and chastise you.

Carl

This is missing quite a few steps and information. Most importantly, how to unlink my current psn account from the device and not lose anything in the process.

-Put in a memory card you don't card about
-Re-format system and memory card to un-tie your PSN account.
-Go through set-up and put in your JPN details.

Think that's right. It's stupidly long-winded.

pa22word

Okay, thanks. i just didn't want to put my standard US card in when I'm done to play Stranger's Wrath and be locked out of it or something. Thanks!

Hybrid897

Do I have to back up the original memory card? Or does it load everything back once I format again?

Do I have to back up the original memory card? Or does it load everything back once I format again?

You aren't formatting the data on the card, just the user info that's saved to the system itself. You'll lose things like Background customization and the like, but you won't lose data on the memory card.

iboAwbOqCaSQSo.jpg
ioaXRZx5H98yV.jpg
iSBpYoevROU5i.jpg
iGptEtnrMoX0E.jpg
i2AbSI31hmQAk.jpg
iOaC16Ete4T6L.jpg
ibjtwy2LyDZXXd.jpg
iBD7We8inqp1a.jpg

I didn't take a whole lot since I didn't even beat that boss before stopping to upload these. But so far: the game looks great, plays great, and the music is fantastic.

Carl

Okay, thanks. i just didn't want to put my standard US card in when I'm done to play Stranger's Wrath and be locked out of it or something. Thanks!

As long as you don't deactivate your Vita when it asks you, it'll be fine.

Nah, should be fine, i think. That's what i did anyway, so if it's wrong, i've bollocksed it up :p Should probably wait for someone else to tell me i'm right./

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Environments don't look particularly great... Monsters/characters ok but it's a bit muddy too.

Stream is at like 20 fps or less, surely that's not the game's fault... Looks pretty good otherwise.

Edit: game looks fun but lol @ the desperate efforts to present it as the MonHun equal/killer from some people. Some of which don't even play MonHun. Never mind not knowing what this game really is like beyond a demo and how it handles progression, what variety and challenge really exists within, etc, just as a knee jerk my Vita don't need you no more Capcom so ha!

zroid

Banned
The art design is so twisted... not sure if want.

At least it's distinctive.

I need to go play some Kirby or something now to cleanse

Maedhros

The art design is so twisted... not sure if want.

At least it's distinctive.

I need to go play some Kirby or something now to cleanse

Are you really serious? Did you really didn't see the past topics to know that the arts style is gruesome since day one?

Top Bottom