• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Sacrifice (Vita) Demo impressions

DSmalls84

Just started this and I'm liking it so far. Does your demo progress carry over to the retail release? Also do you only get to replenish spells by receiving more from missions?

Dumb question but can you preorder soul sacrifice on the vita? I go to the PSN on my Vita and all I can find is the demo. Thanks for any help.

Onemic

Ok, just had some time with SS mp. I must say, unless I just haven't seen this option, I'm quite underwhelmed from the mp for mostly one reason. You can't search matches by map. Someone please tell me I'm blind and it's there in the options somewhere?

WORLDTree

I believe you can't search maps because the host chooses it and can change right up until the start of the match, the feature would be kinda pointless if say, you're looking for Cerberus and find a room via search only for it to change to Harpy because they just did Cerberus.

For the most part you can either just ask it chat to switch pact or make a room, rooms fill up quickly and most are pretty friendly to request unless they're farming for something which I have be in the title itself.

Arukado

I just beat Cerberus with another guy, only the two of us. 40 minutes of rolling, dashing and sweating. It was pretty awesome.

Mondriaan

Aside from the possible trolling possibilities, is the harpy's roar offering ever useful?

It's slow, doesn't have many casts, and doesn't do much damage. What is there not to love about it?

Aside from the possible trolling possibilities, is the harpy's roar offering ever useful?

It's slow, doesn't have many casts, and doesn't do much damage. What is there not to love about it?

It disrupts certain charge attacks doesn't it? Im sure it can be used to disrupt the Harpy's sucky sucky attack. Haven't tried it but sure i've seen it done.

Top Bottom