• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOULCALIBUR Unbreakable Soul [announced for mobile, trailers are fake]

B8hfKSX.png

I choose Dark-chan 100% of the time.

SoulUnison

Banned
These trailers are like some kind of surrealist joke.

I especially love the second "trailer" that's just company logos and then a release data screen that doesn't actually tell you much of everything.
Punctuated by a girl screaming "NOOOOOOOO~!" for some reason.

YoungOne

Like what is this suppose to be? Why are they messing around with this IP so much.

UGH, Just give me a proper SC6 for pete's sake namco.

Alfredo

I was confused because I though Unbreakable Souls was an existing product, since this was announcement for a "new mode."

But it's just a weird mobile game that hasn't come out yet?

...is Cervantes in it?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This is an amazing parody of everything's wrong with mobile gaming, Namco! Amazing April fo-

*sees the date and that it's real*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Umm, are we sure this is real and not fan-made? I haven't heard a damn thing about this "Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul" until now, and I refuse to believe that's an official trailer made by Bamco.

Why are there 3 different fonts for the title? Namco, I get that the franchise is not considered profitable anymore but please don't use existing assets to make another crappy hack and slash in the SC universe. Stop beating that bloody pile of a horse.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Saw the other trailer as well.

Guys, I fear my soul is broken now.

Raysoul

OH GOD NO WII U VERSION

*watches video*

uhmm maybe I'm ok with this... but this is my favorite IP... but the trailer... urghh...

I don't know what to think anymore.

Mooreberg

In retrospect, it is somewhat miraculous that we got TTT2 without a flood of micro transactions (besides soundtracks) and the dumbest addition was a relatively benign Snoop Dogg stage. Soul Calibur has not been as fortunate.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
In retrospect, it is somewhat miraculous that we got TTT2 without a flood of micro transactions (besides soundtracks) and the dumbest addition was a relatively benign Snoop Dogg stage. Soul Calibur has not been as fortunate.

SCV was a great game though. Probably in my top 5 games of last gen. Why they're doing all this dumb shit instead of working on SCVI is beyond me.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Soul Calibur is dead.

Please bring back a good IP Namco, like Urban Reigns. That game can blow up in the current competitive scene with it's great gameplay and it's a fun game for speculators.

Fucking this! I played the demo that came with Tekken 5 just as much as I played the Tekken 5 itself. One of my all time favorites.

Silky

Banned
Okay I know the trailer was fucking bizarre but come on. Are we really claiming the franchise is dead from 2 ~30 second, vague trailers?

GAF never disappoints lmfao

Top Bottom