• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

vilarcane

Neo Member
Thanks for your support guys, here three of my latest creations

Disco Queen Hilde (Flower Power)

ca0548hb49a2jfhgs.jpg

El Luchador (south american wrestler) :

ca0560xs7tdpmy0j0.jpg

Desmodea (Arch Demon) :

ca056xzuxg4ws3w30.jpg

Merry XMAS to you guys and don't forget, you can go there and see some more stuff / leave a comment...

http://calibur.8wayrun.com/threads/a-tale-of-souls-and-swords-eternally-retold.11292/

vilarcane

Neo Member
a request, i like that...

i actually did a musketeer (the royal guard), as well as a version of Christopher Columbus...

here you go :

Royal Guard (Xiba 3P) :

ca07udhpwnqmpgw8b.jpg

Here you can compare my design to the game's own musketeer Hilde :

ca07ukl1f6gjmqa7f.jpg

Christopher Columbus (Siegfried 3P)

ca07sw84r5gye8ysr.jpg

vilarcane

Neo Member
With advanced sticker techniques, using bump mapping properties, you can even do anthros like :

orcs :
ca07z7pjrl9fn4oiz.jpg

khajiits :
ca080vrxv157duwbv.jpg

gorillas :
ca0815snhdtzfegx7.jpg

owls :
ca082puy068qdptt7.jpg

Slygmous

This is really impressive stuff, I don't think I've ever seen such well sculpted CAS characters before. You got mad skills.

Namco should've had a CAS contest, SNK did it.

vilarcane

Neo Member
The editor allows you to do such things by use of 3 special equipment slots, meaning you use objects in a creative way, and by resizing, rotating, painting and placing them adequatly, you can achieve the desired effects.

The editor has its limitations, so there is a lot of thinking outside the box involved in the design of such CAS. 3 objects ain't much to work with, and there are limitations to the use of the objects (stupid ones if you ask me)

Let me give an example ; for the gorilla, the mouth part is made of only one item (actually a fluffy pink heart conveniently shrinked, rotated, and textured), and the nose is a sun sticker with bump mapping properties applied on a otherwise human nose.

The possibilities are endless, as you can marry textures, items in very unique ways, as on this Grendizer and fiery Djinn :

ca0eoon5hnl3mitkb.jpg

ca0elq5cmzw2g06cr.jpg

i even did an alien and our beloved "kick-ass" for fun ;o)

ca0ergn5jwghw1ovf.jpg

ca0eq231ld64i80tn.jpg

vilarcane

Neo Member
OMG! thats amazing, Soul Calibur 6 better have some sharing methods!

Have you done some other Samurai designs?

yes, i have done a few (i cannot show the latest ones), but here is a pretty good sample of what i have :

The Kendo Girl :
ca0f01jyac8ldbd4b.jpg

the convict :
ca0ey8qdnhgkaw4dn.jpg

Geisharugi :
ca0f14kna3tbmgje3.jpg

White Natsu :
ca0ezigmq8z1cywbv.jpg

The everlasting beauty of SC 4 (my main, Red Ronin) :
ca0f22ouxxgusigiz.jpg

Mummy-mitsu :
ca0f4tftnadq9opij.jpg

PockyYoshi :
ca0f6d20li8yd7e3v.jpg

Hildegaru in the rising sun :
ca0f3jqhuzehqr6ln.jpg

vilarcane

Neo Member
Black Adder (Golden Axe) :

cacfrum8lliv4epez.jpg

Dragonborn (Skyrim)

cacmfusgk4g29mv57.jpg

Vlad (Vampire Siegfried)

cacmg42z8jbruoqwb.jpg

Minos (King of Minotaurs)

cacmga8iziky6jjmz.jpg

Iron Golem

cacmggjusn3tj82zv.jpg

Dark Soul (Dark Souls)

cacmgngx2ii6fsje3.jpg

Santa :

cacmgu4rsgxh76tyj.jpg

cacmffezklch0tyjv.jpg

Sorry to bump this a bit, Great creations here. I had a question though, has anyone figured out how to use Siegfried's Ice/Crystal Armor from SCIV in SCV? The computer can somehow use it in offline mode.

If not, are there creation DLC to get to get it close to it?

NeonZ

Sorry to bump this a bit, Great creations here. I had a question though, has anyone figured out how to use Siegfried's Ice/Crystal Armor from SCIV in SCV? The computer can somehow use it in offline mode.

If not, are there creation DLC to get to get it close to it?

SC IV Siegfried and Nightmare can appear as computer opponents, but there's no way to play as them. And, no, they never became DLC either. Same goes to inferno Cervantes.

SC IV Siegfried and Nightmare can appear as computer opponents, but there's no way to play as them. And, no, they never became DLC either. Same goes to inferno Cervantes.

Such a wasted opportunity. You'd think with as DLC hungry as they are that something already on the disc would become playable somehow. =/

vilarcane

Neo Member
Top Bottom