• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

scosher

Some new creations:

Freddy:
46fiR.jpg

Black Mamba (Kill Bill):
wQmX9.jpg

Kefka:
gBJRT.jpg

Terra:
VwA5f.jpg

Archer Mac

Neo Member
rikkujeanette.jpg
stickersolution.jpg

Left
Rikku (FFX-2)

Right
The one-true-Malkavian Jeanette Voerman (Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines)
Pretty easy. Soul of Tira because of her personality switches :p

EDIT 28-03-2012

Tweaked and "finalized" + formula.
Since there's not way to hide text in a click to show spoiler, here's the formula as a download

maomaoIYP

rikkujeanette.jpg

Left
Rikku (FFX-2)
Since there's a 3 addon item limit, there's no way of adding a million ribbons to the sleeves so I went for an extended red-yellow pattern scarf. On the front there are two wide and flat raccoon tails and a pair of some semi-transparent ear-things to make it look longer.
The fake pocket is made from a main sticker and a slightly bigger one underneath to serve as a shadow of some sort...looks wierd though...

The Rikku is AMAZING.

NeonZ

Here's another one, Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Warriors 3/Chronicles.

SamuraiWarriors_YukimuraSanada_SW3_01.png

His picture is basically a mirrored version of his official render from SW3.

I SO need to do these. Could you share the formulas?

SCV is kind of bad for formula sharing due to how there are no numbers for some of the placements. I'll try to post something later anyway, but I'll probably get some pictures from the game itself for some parts.

Mista Koo

(Sorry for the long post).

So I've made my first fan CaS :D

Simon Belmont (Kojima's version)

DYeCy.jpg

L2WLe.jpg

The original inspiration was the fur items, ironically I didn't use any of them lol. Also he's wearing a black tanktop with the same pattern so when his armor breaks it's like he only lost the red part. Ivy style of course, uber manliness!
And this is why I hate making other franchises characters, while I did a good job his head looks off and some parts (gloves and shoes) can't be perfectly matched.

Painwheel (from Skullgirls)

mAPlM.jpg

PEDUI.jpg

They made a Fan Art Friday full of CaSs but no Painwheel, so I made one (and realized why there wasn't one lol). She had a cogwheel attached to a cat tail that looked good, but it can't be attached to the back :/
I wished I had more accessory spots so I can at least match her hands with her feet :(

Devil Jin

EobFT.jpg

8V62h.jpg

Realized that I can't make a perfect one without the hair so I kind of improvised. At first I tried to make TAG2's version but in the end made it a combination of the two.
The pattern is awful I know. Also he had better wings (wing item on top of the wings) but they animated terribly.

Now for some SoulCalibur stuff and alts:

Iska Farkas (from Legends)

nrGT8.jpg

Well you can't make original characters using Algol's style so this will have to do. Also no dagger so he has a gun instead.

Kilik Shiba

Ft6Hg.jpg

DFIMl.jpg

Since I can't make Kilik use his staff his son shall copy his look!

Soul Blade's Mitsurugi

DPZmJ.jpg

The beard is light colored as if it wasn't there. I really like how the patterns turned out.

Pre-insanityVoldo

62m6z.jpg

I always wanted to make a believable sane Voldo before he went coco. So the arrows through the eyes and brain tell a perfect tragic back-story for our warrior!

Greco-roman gladiator/centurion/spartan Patrokolos (this shows how much I know about history :p)

VWnNU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/L4DHv.jpg

The arm things works perfectly with his shield location. I really wish we could've controlled how he'd look when his armor breaks because he looks good without it: (the WWE games had entrance costume and fight costume)

lI17i.jpg

Badass Edgemaster

yiICz.jpg

So simple yet so badass. A lot of clipping in his moves but he's so badass he's allowed to break physics.

Lastly, I know I've posted these before but I did spend too much time on them and changed them. This is the last time I'll post them.

Elysium

3f1aX.jpg

qTXMl.jpg

Originally she was Nightmare Sophitia then battle-mode Elysium then just Elysium using Pat style (because Pyrrha can't use Soul Calibur). When her armor breaks she looks like SC1's Sophitia.

Talim

lAZDB.jpg

tuUvV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LbKiR.jpg

I wasn't satisfied with her look earlier and wanted to add a hood/scarf. Still not really satisfied :p
She uses Natsu's style.

I'll end this by a quick complaint on how they didn't keep SC4's items nor the ability to use character's 2P costume parts. I hate them not only for this but for the small obvious things that could've made the CaS mode perfect.

shaowebb

I had to share this after wanting to switch mains from Devil Jin Groose to someone who used Maxi's moveset for awhile now. Today I made the perfect character for me.

MANLY PICTURE TIME!

hCgLK.jpg

ylnvQ.jpg

He even gets the one inch punch, bouncey stance, and a metric crap load of kick maneuvers using Maxi's moveset. Its so good it hurts. To test him out I tried him against Nightmare and scored me a perfect by running in Y attacking and then keeping the pain going off of the bounce. Immortal baby. Iron Fist 4 life.

Started getting back into this game last month with a friend, and I'm having a blast. Been creating lots of new stuff. Bought some of the new CAS DLC too.

Some improvements(IMO. :] ) on past creations.

3HZOC.png
yTJay.png

Zodd(Berserk)

clwJr.png
jdDV9.png

Harry Mason & James Sunderland(Silent Hill 1&2)

The new stuff.

IUssD.png
7smUB.png

Claire (Resident Evil CVX)

AOsL7.png
Lu5tl.png

Maria(Silent Hill 2)

E0v83.png

Kenshiro(Fist of the North Star)

REjtK.png
StoxM.png

Sakaki-san in her summer uniform(Azumanga Daioh)

xaYt8.jpg
luM4J.png

Chiyo-chan(Azumanga Daioh)

ABfov.png

Azumanga Cat...

fMmJ6.png
nWDrI.png

Nick Cage(Nicolas Cage)

I'll post some of my original creations later. Most of them don't have names though. :/

Slermy

Nice stuff.

I wonder if they'll do a big pack or have a sale on all of the CAS parts. I'd love to add some variety to my options.

Mista Koo

Since the creation mode was my most played game this year and that this thread was recently bumped I'll post some of mine too.

Recreations

Deadpool (cosplaying Joker)

IwXBf.png

Task Master

ZWQ5i.png

Pyro

Twmp1.jpg

Original

America F. Yeah (made on 4th of July)

RdtMr.png

Mr. Bag

bAvIP.png

Subject 42

BbiNK.png

Soul related

Zasalamel

6ZqAS.png

School-girl Aeon

5BwL0.png

Badass Algol

92OQP.png

I have more, but the last time I posted I killed the thread :lol.

Yazuka

Me and my friend, we are both very fond of Enter from Go-Busters. So we decided to make him in Soul Calibur V. We had a blast creating him, I had forgotten how much fun stuff like this could be. We gave him Viola's style and it's a creepy fit...

cas_Enter01.png

cas_Enter02.png

Dead Man

Painwheel (from Skullgirls)

mAPlM.jpg

PEDUI.jpg

They made a Fan Art Friday full of CaSs but no Painwheel, so I made one (and realized why there wasn't one lol). She had a cogwheel attached to a cat tail that looked good, but it can't be attached to the back :/
I wished I had more accessory spots so I can at least match her hands with her feet :(

I'll end this by a quick complaint on how they didn't keep SC4's items nor the ability to use character's 2P costume parts. I hate them not only for this but for the small obvious things that could've made the CaS mode perfect.

SC3 had a weapon styles that had a big star on the back, that would have been great.

Mista Koo

Slermy

but all these cas were made with the dlc packs objects too or with the "vanilla" editor?

Well, the few I posted in this thread were all made with the vanilla game. I have still yet to pick up any of the DLC (was kinda hoping there would have been an inclusive pack at or sale at some point).

vilarcane

Neo Member
Hi Mistakoo !

you know i just came back online and even posted a few new ones on 8WR recently...old habits die hard, and there are still people around my CAS thread pushing me for more creations.

I guess nobody watched the slideshows here, hence the lack of comment, lol

i won't bother posting pics, i have gotten way too lazy for that, if people wanna see, people gotta click, you know it is worth it ;o)

Remember this one, well some of your stuff is in it...
http://www.photosnack.com/my-slideshows/details/pzujl1k1

vilarcane

Neo Member
ok here is a sample...

Maya Queen :
c9x732pnoctc4mre3.jpg

Alien Space Marine :
c9x72smzlj5m07417.jpg

El Che :
c9x73k0jo6dx5j4tn.jpg

Grand Vizir :
c9x73tu7hdktu1sff.jpg

Shaolin Maxi (Maxi's father) :
c9x74azx5achqkoq3.jpg

Ronin (Aged Misturugi) :
c9x74usa2q9agougb.jpg

vilarcane

Neo Member
Here for you Shinta : battle of the ewoks

c9x7hrxgq23mcchm3.jpg

Last batch...

Adam Jensen

c9x7ipvbsfzdd846j.jpg

The puppet doll :

c9x7jkqw52wuaa4ob.jpg

The clown :

c9x7jyqd0mr31hj57.jpg

Vampire :

c9x7j9ly89r4e2otn.jpg

The Lich Queen :

c9x7lrsqb4kfhj76z.jpg

Teeria :

c9x7knvyk3l2larsb.jpg

Bumblebee :

c9x7g0u25goqw9quj.jpg

This is only a couple out of 150...me, addicted ? hell no ! ;o)

vilarcane

Neo Member
Alien Queen :

c9xc0ft4lmkb0d8h7.jpg

Arnie (predator's pal) :

c9xc35ccf9o775163.jpg

Bruce Lee :

c9xc3fetl0zt4w7xn.jpg

French Cancan :

c9xc3xgd6mlargvu3.jpg

Robocop :

c9xc47tn8sag8zk17.jpg

Hellboy :

c9xc3p13bvruyh3xn.jpg

for the rest, google : "vilarcane a tale of souls and swords" for pointers to my 8wayrun thread...enjoy !

vilarcane

Neo Member
Thanks, and yes, you hit where it hurts about the unability to share...i even made a hard copy hardbook for keepers because i was frustrated i couldn't share...absolutely stupid considering 50 designs is only about 2MB space (per save).

don't even get me started about the selling, i would be rich now (lol)

Top Bottom