• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

Roto13

I love your Terra!

image.php

maomaoIYP

Perfect!!

Is that an actual top/ corset? Or did you put a sticker and color her belly black (that sounds wrong lol)?

Yup, you guessed right, it's not a top, she's wearing tights and the default bra was set to black. There's 3 black stickers all around her torso, and a 4th for the heart.

GrayFoxPL

My awful attempts at a Master Roshi.
A7MaR.png
gjiZ3.png

dq30z.png
BHq7F.png
xsepr.png

Zed, from Zardoz. Anyone remember that movie? XD
E8Gx5.png
1Dtn9.png

jG5DC.png

Really hope that in future installments(updates?) they give us a separate slot for facial hair.

Hahah!

Yesh! Yesh!

p7cZC.jpg

Awesome Roshi too!

Link from Zomba13
mcwga.jpg

is too good with that pose!

:D

All of you guys have badass characters and talent to make them!

krazen

Everyone's favorite Psychotic Biotic

Jack_1.jpg

Devil Jin style of course (although, I think Natsu would do a pretty good job of simulating biotics). What sucks is if I had two more sticker slots for body I would be able to get the sleeves, I had to sacrifice them for the head tats (I figure those are more in line with the char, I might try it the other way and see if it works)

jack_2.jpg

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Think I nailed this one. Very easy to make as well.

irtS1.jpg

Also made a random one mashing all sorts of stuff together.

3oGr5.jpg

Really wish I could take direct screens as well. The colors and some details look off in these pics.

Zomba13

Really wish I could take direct screens as well. The colors and some details look off in these pics.

Same. It's really annoying. So many of mine look better on screen and I seriously can't get a good offscreen pic to save my life.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
But but but.....why? ;_;

Nils, your sano is awesome!

Thanks. I have him set to both Devil Jin and Siegfried. Colored his hand bandages red as I forgot that detail and it wasn't in the reference pic I was using. Of course there's a kanji on his back not visible here. I don't suppose the exact same one will still unlock as they're Chinese signs here.

VerTiGo

Banned
This thread needs to be moved to Community...

Anyway, I am working on a Glenn Danzig character creation using Maxi's play style. Is there a Skull Facepaint that I can unlock in the game? That's one of the final pieces I need, to give it that MisFits nod.

Alx

I have seen a few characters wearing long beards, like this one :

5K1Jg.jpg

Is it an accessory you unlock, or a clever trick using other objects or stickers ? I'm level 53 and can't find a decent beard in the menus...

moozoom

I have seen a few characters wearing long beards, like this one :

5K1Jg.jpg

Is it an accessory you unlock, or a clever trick using other objects or stickers ? I'm level 53 and can't find a decent beard in the menus...

No, it's an edit of Edge master who's the only guy to have such a (long) beard. I don't know if you can unlock more beards / facial hair options by levelling up...

Alx

Oh, right... I guess I'll have to settle with him then.
There is a distinct lack of facial hair in the CaS though, I also need to find a decent mustache.

GrayFoxPL

My attempt at Akira from Rival Schools, Soooo hard :(.
W2XHB.jpg

73LZ5.jpg

nh2hL.jpg

Raxel from Fighting Vipers
scY4V.jpg

PKv5B.jpg

nfleu.jpg

Simple Donnie Yen - Chen Zhen.
8P8aA.jpg

IzpUd.jpg

zNfaa.jpg

Is there "officer" hat in the game?

How do you people take such clean shots? For the short time I had this game I checked to see if it had a screenshot function like T6, but it doesn't so how...

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Sano before he switched to bare knuckle? Nice.

Thanks. Tweaked it a tiny bit. Bandages on his hand should have been red and I gave him a better suiting sword that just unlocked and am gonna look at some better shoe options. I actually have him bare fisted too and set to Devil Jin style but I'm not too comfortable with DJ yet, so I thought zanbato Sano fit really nicely as well. Kinda pissed I could only use one big sticker to emulate the pockets, because he should and easily could have two on each side.

Will probably post a pic and submit it to that blog when I'm fully happy. Really wanted to make Shishio as well, but I can't figure out how with the options we got. The lack of layering screws over any non-complete mummy man attempts at Shishio.

Edit: hmm, he seems to have had white bandages as well. I think I like that better so I'm changing that back.

kiryogi

Banned
Woohoo, finally dug out my USB stick, so I'm able to get pics! That said, I've never been the creative type nor cared much for CaS. However, I do love accessorizing the defaults. My most recent theme is a modern/stylish theme for the ladies. Here they are!

modernlei.png

modernhilde.png

modernnatsu.png

modernpyr.png

Yes I have a thing for glasses. . . That said any criticism? XD And I know it's odd I went with an off color for Natsus hair and left everyone else default . . . But it fits her outfit in contrast I'd like to think (And I probably had Serah from XIII on the brain at the time)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
When do get all the creation parts unlocked? I'm at level 21 on 360 and level 15 on PS3 and it feels like it's taking forever.

one_kill

Anybody bought the new dlc pieces yet? I'm tempted but not sure yet.
I bought both.

The first is a ladies pack. You get new underwear, face paint, and wings. If you're interested in making an insect-like character or a fairy, then I'd recommend it. Otherwise, I'd skip it.

The second has animal head gear, Egyptian-themed clothing (I think), and a kimono that shows off shoulders. It's a better pack than the first, but I feel it's dependent (again) on what you want to create.

There are previews on YouTube if you want to see each individual item you get. ATM, at least for me, I haven't found much use for them. I know I'll use them later though; especially the Egyptian parts and the animal heads.

Top Bottom