• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Carolina CNN Dem Debate (Obama: Yet to determine if Bill is, in fact, a brotha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
scorcho said:
i am really, really bothered by the way Hillary completely dissembled Obama's words about Reagan. what he stated was a historical fact - it may not have been politically suave in a presidential race, but it completely holds up.

Thats what she does. Says shit to fluff the crowd without any factual backing.

Hillary: "Wait! I have to respond to Senator Obama's outlandish claims regarding my record!"
Wolf: "No. Shutup. You've just been BLIITTZZZEDD!"
Hillary: "...what?"

That's the way it should be.

Edwards is the best candidate... too bad he has no chance now that the media has taken over and made this a race just about Obama and Clinton.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Propagandhim said:
Hillary: "Wait! I have to respond to Senator Obama's outlandish claims regarding my record!"

:lol

impirius

Propagandhim said:

Wolf: "AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Hootie

Propagandhim said:

That would've been undoubtably epic.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Karma Kramer said:
Edwards is the best candidate... too bad he has no chance now that the media has taken over and made this a race just about Obama and Clinton.

Matt Taibbi of the Rolling Stones has been saying the same exact shit.

SleazyC

This really is just starting to get into a squabbling match between Obama and Hillary.

Haha Hillary is really going at Obama.

harSon

Banned
Shawnwhann said:
I dont know about you guys, but this back and forth between Obama and Clinton is turning me off from the both of them....

Before this particular debate it was completely one sided. You expect him to sit back and take criticisms?:lol

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Oh man, if I was Obama I'd be furious here.

On the radio up here in Chicago they were saying how Obama had nothing to gain and everything to lose by going to this debate. Looks like they were right.

This is just ridiculous.

Juice

"You never take responsibility for any vote"

BOOS FOR HILLARY

All he has to do is pick out a single vote that was popular and go nuts on her.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
oh my god this drama :lol
edit: These are like serious charges though, even misinterpreted. The Republican debates are like YOU'RE A FLIPFLOPPER or YOU ARE SO OLD

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow. She continues the mud slinging.

"I ACTUALLY SPONSORED THE BILL"

SNAP BITCH. GAME OVER.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Hillary's got him on the ropes. He's speaking to her comments now... this debate/election is over. See ya in 4 years, guys.

SleazyC said:
Hillary is really going for the jugular here. She going for the kill before Super Tuesday?
Well, I don't know if this works with the American people, but it doesn't work with me. Hillary should shut the fuck up already.

Edwards looks the best at this point, and that's all because he's not involved in the mudd slinging.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
impirius said:
Hillary actually got booed. Ouch.

edit: Or were those "ooooohs"

Combination. The audience is totally into this. :lol This is like a wrestling match.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Hillary hasn't got Obamamania on the ropes - he's actually doing a great job painting Clinton as a desperate dissembler (or smart politician).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom