• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Carolina CNN Dem Debate (Obama: Yet to determine if Bill is, in fact, a brotha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Edwards asking why Obama just voted present... politely! How boring.

Does Edwards just flip a coin before a debate to decide who he's going to back up? Last debates it was Barack, now it's Hillary.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Could a mod please be gracious enough to put "No Rules, No Law, No Order" in the title please. It's begging for it!

For someone who's considered the frontrunner and ahead in virtually all the super Tuesday states, Hillary comes off looking awfully desperate.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
man. what if Edwards wins this debate, stands on the stage, rips off his shirt and it says "OBAMA/EDWARDS 2008!" on his undershirt? that'd rule.

i don't know why I vote. (actually I do... it's so I can take the moral highground in half my arguments)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Edwards is still in the race because he wants to be vice-president regardless of who wins, and now he started to back Hillary.

Lol, "it was not smart of me to oppose the war....at the start...eh..." it basically proves that Hillary was on to something there.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
quadriplegicjon said:
will people feel sympathy for obama after this gang bang? or does this only work for hilary?

Only if he cries. No wait, that would make him a pussy and unelectable.

Souldriver said:
Lol, "it was not smart of me to oppose the war....at the start...eh..." it basically proves that Hillary was on to something there.

Comprehension ftl. What he meant was that he was in the minority [lulz] when he opposed the war at the start.

SleazyC

Incognito said:
For someone who's considered the frontrunner and ahead in virtually all the super Tuesday states, Hillary comes off looking awfully desperate.
Nothing wrong with going for the kill. Certainly looks like she is getting it done tonight too.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
quadriplegicjon said:
will people feel sympathy for obama after this gang bang? or does this only work for hilary?
only works for hillary. if she didn't have a former president shilling for her and she had to play by the same rules as everyone else, then maybe not... but yeah. this thing is over.

Atrus

Gold Member
SleazyC said:
Ugh... horrible showing for Obama. He is spinning in circles.

That's because he has to turn around and around to face the attacks coming his way. The only legitimate allegation came from Edwards and Obama handled that decently. Clinton on the other hand is waging this thing as if she wasn't already ahead. At least Edwards is doing it at the risk of being shut out of the game (as is obvious at the beginning of this debate).

Souldriver said:

No, "at the start" is an important distinction because both Hillary and Edwards now oppose the war even though they gleefully voted for it.

Juice

Hcoregamer00 said:
Hillary is awesome, I like this aggressive Hillary.

What?

untitled-2.png

Oh. Figures.

Incognito said:
No, "at the start" is an important distinction because both Hillary and Edwards now oppose the war even though they gleefully voted for it.
I think he just said that because Hillary pointed out he was against the war at the start, but started voting for it in.

Anyway, I feel bad for Obama. If the "general public" was like me, Obama would get a lot of sympathy from here on out.

whytemyke said:
So has tonight crushed the hopes of any other obama supporters? or is it just me? :lol
I guess it should crush me too, since YOU are exactly the people Hillary was trying to manipulate, and it appears she has.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
wow. Clinton's smile after Edwards said he never took interests from drug lobbyists was positively... EVIL.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
TheKingsClown said:
I guess it should crush me too, since YOU are exactly the people Hillary was trying to manipulate, and it appears she has.
oh fuck off.

I'm bummed because everyone else out there who would possibly have voted for him and is watchign this just jumped off the boat.

it's ok, obamapologists.... i'm sure they'll be handing out blinders with tomorrow's newspapers.

harSon said:
No, because a lot of it is complete bullshit.

That means absolutely nothing. What matters is that every wavering voter watching this just saw Obama essentially back down AFTER trying to get into the fight. He didn't try to rise above it like Edwards... or throw haymakers like Hillary. He went in half-hearted and got stomped, or at least that's the way it plays out.

Juice

I think Obama's on top, too. People will see him as someone who's going to tear the Republican a new one over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom