• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

This is coming much later than I expected it to but it's cool for those that haven't played it yet. I had a lot of fun with it.

chur

Yessssssssssssssss. Sold my 360 early so I never got a chance to play this. Been waiting for a port since the start of the generation.

Ridley327

For those who haven't played it, it's accessible to anyone that hasn't watched the show, though it is obviously heavily enhanced if you have. It's a surprisingly big love letter to JRPGs, too, especially for a particular section of the game.

Can't wait to see a new batch of people curse the name of Al Gore!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
oh, nice! i've been itching to play this.

reminds me to watch the latest season, too - missed out on it.

Hnnnng! I think this replaces my Ori and the Blind Forest sequel erection as the most erect I've been in quite some time! Would buy at any price but I'd do cartwheels if it's included with The Fractured But Whole!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Whoa, been trying to find time to play my copy on PS3(was it PS+?), but will hold out for this instead. Still can't believe I never got around to this one as a fan of both SP and Obsidian.

acevans2

Oh man, I thought there opportunity for this had past. I'm so glad- I've been wanting to play it but don't have a great PC and the PS3 is not my ideal platform anymore.

Nice. I'm not expecting cross buy or a discount for those that own the digital PS3 version so I hope it's priced well. Otherwise I'll wait til it's under $20 to rebuy.

Z3M0G

ffs... I only got about an hour into the PS3 version... digital purchase at full price. My own fault I guess.

Ha, finally cracked and bought it on PS3 a few months ago since I didn't figure it was ever coming to PS4 or PSNow.

Fun ass game, but I doubt I'd double dip if it is just a straight port.

Naythan

My 360 died halfway through my playthrough of the original and I never picked it back up on another console. Now's my time.

cakely

It's a fantastic game (I beat it last year on the PS3) but I'm not really sure that the art style would benefit from increased resolution or framerate.

The only real improvements to be made are loading in areas and battles. Other than that, visuals and performance were as good as they could be.

Should be a $30 port.

halfbeast

Banned
on one hand I haven't played much of it and it's not like some graphical beast to get a remastered version. on the other I'm too lazy to have two consoles plugged in.

hmmm.

Tijmen

Must-play for fans of South Park and the battle mechanics of Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi. Let's hope we get to see another trailer for the sequel today!

Top Bottom