• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

Never played this game.

Heard lots of great things, but heard it was also really easy as well.

It unfortunately has very little challenge. There are a couple encounters that can be semi-tough, but it's an easy game. My advice is to play the Fighter class, it seems to be the least overpowered, but I never did play the Thief class.

YES - the one ps4 remaster i've been wating for. that said not sure how much will be redone...I could easily jkust get the ps3 or steam version cheap right now

Loved the game on PS3 and played it through twice so I don't personally see a reason to get this but still happy they're releasing this great game again.

Game will be free to anyone who purchases South Park Fractured But Whole valid until March 31, 2017.

If you pre-pay on PSN Store, Uplay, Steam, or the XBone store, you can download Stick of Truth today.

Other retailers will include the Stick of Truth for free on launch day.

Anyone else that buys the game up until March 31,2017 will get it free with their purchase too.

but at what retailers? I don't see it if I pre-order at Best Buy and is it available immediately (the conference made it sound that way).

Available immediately if you preorder digitally (so you probably can't cancel) or at release if you preorder digitally. Their website lists Best Buy.

edit: link

Saiyan-Rox

but at what retailers? I don't see it if I pre-order at Best Buy and is it available immediately (the conference made it sound that way).

i'd assume it would be through the Ubi store (and payment taken right away) then you'll downnload it digitally or via PSN/XBL with payment taken right away swell

Game will be free to anyone who purchases South Park Fractured But Whole valid until March 31, 2017.

If you pre-pay on PSN Store, Uplay, Steam, or the XBone store, you can download Stick of Truth today.

Anyone else that buys the game up until March 31,2017 will get it free with their purchase too.

Whoa, this is great!

Jeels

Aww man, that messes up my plans. :/ I like purchasing retail, but I want to play this before TFBH comes out...Great. Why couldnt it be a download code on your physical preorder receipt?

You must buy at PSN Store, XB whatever it's called, Steam, or Uplay if you want to download today. All other retailers will include the game for free on launch day. You can also get it free even if you don't pre-order up until March 31, 2017.

marmoka

Banned
I'm really excited for a new South Park game!! The Stick of Truth was awesome!!

And it's coming these holidays!!!!!! Hype!!!

Kpf3fS5.gif

BadHand

Would love to get this, but I've got it preordered already through Amazon with 30% discount. Don't really want to cancel that to preorder a (non-refundable) digital version.

Decisions, decisions. I really want that collector's edition though.

Top Bottom