• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

Nothing to really add, I only ever played it on pc and it was a fun representation of the tv show. Would buy and play through it again on the ps4!

styl3s

Did they say "you can play it now if you pre-order" ? Would be a nice bonus to get it early if you pre-order digitally cause if i have time to play 1 game its gonna be the new south park not the old old.

So I'm willing to bet that since its 11pm here in London I'm gonna have to wait until at least tomorrow before they putters up.

Rubbish as always.

5taquitos

So since they're releasing a remaster on the system we're going to be playing the sequel on, is there a chance that we'll be able to import our character?

Metalmarc

£79 for the collectors edition without the season pass, thats bullshit

image.jpg

So since they're releasing a remaster on the system we're going to be playing the sequel on, is there a chance that we'll be able to import our character?
I feel like it won't matter seeing how customization is so simplistic and choices aren't going to affect your new game since they already diluted in the main game to being non important. Unless there's a bonus for importing a character or starting at a higher level.

5taquitos

I feel like it won't matter seeing how customization is so simplistic and choices aren't going to affect your new game since they already diluted in the main game to being non important. Unless there's a bonus for importing a character or starting at a higher level.

For sure, I'm not expecting anything, but it would be cool if it kept all of your cosmetic choices.

I'm getting an "Ineligible" message trying to preorder on PSN. :(

a question, i owned the ps3 digital version, will i get a free upgrade? or do i have to pre-order Fractured but Hole to get it?

either way im covered but just want to be sure

Scrawnton

Just started playing this on the PS4. It's definitely in 1080p and from what I gathered, so far, the games frame rate is much better compared to PS3.

Top Bottom