• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

Karu

The menu transistion and navigation and loading made it an atrocious experience on my ps3, so as soon as the confirmation is in that those changed, I just might preorder the sequel.

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm desperate to know if this is still heavily censored outside of the US.

I'm a huge South Park fan but resisted playing this due to the heavy censorship. Been hoping and praying that they finally release an uncensored version here in the UK.

I'm desperate to know if this is still heavily censored outside of the US.

I'm a huge South Park fan but resisted playing this due to the heavy censorship. Been hoping and praying that they finally release an uncensored version here in the UK.
Do you have a ps4? Make a US account if so, you can play now and it'll be much cheaper. The censorship is annoying but not terrible, also a huge fan but you'll love the game regardless. The references are spot on.

I want this bad, as it's a masterpiece I'd love to play again, but I'm not interested in digital pre-orders. I wish it was available separately.

Thriller

Can anyone tell me how this works for a European player?
I own a PS4 and I've been wanting to play SoT for a long time but should I go into the sony online store on my PS4 and get fractured but whole there or how does this work? Im confused :(

I own a PS4 and I've been wanting to play SoT for a long time but should I go into the sony online store on my PS4 and get fractured but whole there or how does this work? Im confused :(

SoT isn't available for EU players yet as tFBW isn't on the EU psn store. You can buy it from the US one though.

This is still really annoying, I would like to be able to preorder tFBW physical, pay it off, and download SoT straight away. But I just really don't want the newest one as digital :/

Piccoro

If you preorder Fractured But Whole on the PS Store, you will receive The Stick of Truth (PS4 digital port) immediately.

Additionally, unlike the US store where you have to pay the preorder right now, on the EU store they only charge you 3/4 days before launch (so December 2016). And you can cancel the preorder anytime.

EDIT: This is all assuming that Europe will also get that promotion...

Saiyan-Rox

SoT isn't available for EU players yet as tFBW isn't on the EU psn store. You can buy it from the US one though.

This is still really annoying, I would like to be able to preorder tFBW physical, pay it off, and download SoT straight away. But I just really don't want the newest one as digital :/

if you order from the ubistore do they not send you a code? may have been due to extreme tiredness last night but I thought it said it did.

Also I hope TFBW isn't one of those games we can't preorder on our PSN cause that won't be fair at all

Hjod

Banned
If you preorder Fractured But Whole on the PS Store, you will receive The Stick of Truth (PS4 digital port) immediately.

Additionally, unlike the US store where you have to pay the preorder right now, on the EU store they only charge you 3/4 days before launch (so December 2016). And you can cancel the preorder anytime.

I'm going to pre-order it on PSN EU, when they decide to put it on there. Maybe they won't because you don't prepay it when preordering it.

Do I gamble on the $90 gold edition or just the standard $60? Got 40 dollars still on my account anyway so would be looking at another $50 for £34.

Do we know what the season pass will contain?

Piccoro

Euh, no, they don't, at least in France. I preordered 2 games in the last month and it charged 1 or 2 days before release

Yeah, Napalm_Frank is right. Some preorders in EU are charged immediately, like the Star Ocean preorder.
This means that maybe South Park will be like this also... :/

Saiyan-Rox

Yeah, Napalm_Frank is right. Some preorders in EU are charged immediately, like the Star Ocean preorder.
This means that maybe South Park will be like this also... :/

if the preorder comes with a free downloadable gift right away then yeah payment is taken right away.

So any info on when this will be available in EU?

As of yet, nothing. i hope it doesn't turn out to be one of those preorder games that can't be put on our store for magical unknown reasons

Saiyan-Rox

I think that Guilty Gear Revelator didn't charge right away and it came with a demo.

Demo is different since you can't really charge for a demo anyway. other things with content that have fee's like themes and full games usually charge to stop you from getting the free content and just canceling it and keeping the content.

Lucifon

Guessing theres no way to buy this seperately / get a code? I have it preordered for £24 on Xbone so I don't want to cancel that retail preorder but really fancy playing it again.

Osahi

This is me. Never played SoT, and since seeing the FBW demo yesterday I want that game so hard. I want to play SoT first though, but don't want to pay the premium price they'll probably charge on EU PSN compare to brick and mortar shops. Getting SoT only on december 6th will mean I probably skip it for the new one...

Maybe if the decide to sell SoT seperatly I would just buy it, and then maybe sell of my download code that comes with the fbw copy.

I wish I could play this with my EU account. I'll wait for a little while before I go out of my way and set up a US account for it.

Top Bottom