• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

So what comes in the season pass? Would like to know before I just buy the standard version. Usually the Gold editions come with a little something extra that you couldn't get if you buy the Game and SP separately.

icespide

Banned
You were able to get your order through? I'm still getting an ineligible message, and I've tried logging out and logging back in.

yeah it let me add to cart and i actually got an error message when submitting and I got scared cuz it charged me, but it seems to have all gone through fine, downloading stick of truth now

£79 for the collectors edition without the season pass, thats bullshit

image.jpg
The Gold Edition on Amazon says it has perks/costumes. I hate this confusing tiered structure!

D

Deleted member 518609

Unconfirmed Member
So you would say its a solid 60?

Doubt it, the game was capped at 30 on PC. Honestly, as much of a framerate whore as I can be, this is one game where 30 is fine by me.

5taquitos

yeah it let me add to cart and i actually got an error message when submitting and I got scared cuz it charged me, but it seems to have all gone through fine, downloading stick of truth now

God, Sony's store sucks. I got an error during the purchase, but I guess it actually went through since I got confirmation from PSN and PayPal. But the game isn't showing as purchased and I can't find the Stick of Truth download. Oh well, I'm sure it will sort out in time.

icespide

Banned
God, Sony's store sucks. I got an error during the purchase, but I guess it actually went through since I got confirmation from PSN and PayPal. But the game isn't showing as purchased and I can't find the Stick of Truth download. Oh well, I'm sure it will sort out in time.

it took a few seconds for it to show up for me

Say i want the physical edition of the new game but want to play through the stick of truth now rather than wait until December. Is it possible to pre order it digitally, get the code for stick of truth and then cancel the pre order?

netguy503

So if people like me are hesitant to pull the trigger on the $90 Gold digital edition in a week Best Buy is doing a sale where if you buy a digital store card you get another 20% off.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/356782-best-buy-ad-619-625/

That puts it at GCU price but you only have to wait a week instead of waiting until December for Stick of Truth. I waited this long, I think I'm waiting for this personally. The only thing I'll miss out on is the $10 back that maybe coming with this game.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Just got it on US PSN (bought the gold ed), downloading Stick of Truth now

S1kkZ

I'm not sure I understand this logic? Nor why it would be exclusive to the ps4 version?

i meant a censored ps4/x1 version in general. and the censorship was pretty extreme, maybe they didnt do the extra "work" for this pre-order incentive.

Top Bottom