• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

Newman96

Being really stupid here...I can't work out how to apply a healing item to a team mate other than the one I'm controlling. Can anyone help?

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Being really stupid here...I can't work out how to apply a healing item to a team mate other than the one I'm controlling. Can anyone help?

Once selected use a joystick to change the target tile.

HiiiLife

Select in the menu with a face button, use the d pad to pick potion, each item has its own grid layout though. So you have to be at a certain square in order to highlight with the thumb stick who you want to use it on.

jrcbandit

Loved the boss battles in mid-to-late game
didn't expect Jared and his Aides to show up lol

Does advancing levels do anything for you after unlocking all the Artifact slots?

pots555

Glad I bought this today. I have not played the first one and I was pleasantly surprised to find a code for it inside the box. I am loving it so far!

RPGCrazied

Loving it so far. Played 4 hours. Haven't moved the story much, pretty much just going into all the houses and looting them.

Where do you get the book for the goths?

ryan299

how do you do the second part of the craig and tweek side mission?
i got both of them to agree to the counseling but then the quest disappeared. Garrison didn't pop up

JPS Kai

Ahh cool I think I've found all of them, but nothing happened. Is something supposed to happen when you collect all of them? How many are there?

I believe there's 41, since I completed the character sheet but got neither a trophy pop or had what's her name's dad say anything.

adj_noun

Do you have to start the game out as an African American character or can you
change it via PC Principal
and still get the trophy at the end?

From Trueachievements:

You have to make a black character when you first make your person. Changing it later in game does not work. Make sure you go into the settings and change difficulty when you start the game up after making your person. It starts on heroic not mastermind. You have till the first 6th graders fight when it asks what difficulty you want to play on. Anytime after that and the achievement will not unlock

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Started this and appreciate the
continuation from the stick of truth in the opening parts.
Only 2 hours in but thoroughly enjoying it so far.

Just finished it. Loved it. It lacked some of the insane shit the Stick of Truth did, but it was solid throughout and had a much better battle system, so I'd say it's probably better than the first.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If they do another one this has got to be the motif
LilCrimeStoppers04.jpg

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Does this game get any better after the strip club? The game and combat have been utterly joyless so far.

If they do another one this has got to be the motif
LilCrimeStoppers04.jpg
It needs to be something fantasy for the sake of outfits and powers though. And they've already done the junior detectives joke in this game anyways. I can only imagine it'd have to be hardcore science fiction ala star trek.

But if they don't stick with fantasy themed that gets rid of the fantastical powers.

kirblar

I love that they haven't forgotten (super early spoiler when you get ur costume)
that Cartman's gay. That diary was hilarious.

HiiiLife

For the people who beat it. I just did the
kanye mini game.

How close am I to the end?

Red boxed this and while I’m enjoying my time, I’m literally racing against the clock.

Holy cat this game manages to make me uncomfortable.

When going to school counsellor for first time / stepping outside school.. I'm
"cisgender male"
and it made me question myself for a moment: is there something wrong with me?

Peppermint hippo visit first time during plot.. VIP room uggghh. Not to mention church "in your imagination". Scrub from my mind please, but that IS a real thing happening too that should not be ignored.

Bravo, devs.

Length? Replayability?

The first game was pretty bad on those fronts.

It's longer than the first. It took me about 25 hours, which felt right for the game in the end. Replayability is probably about the same as the first, maybe less since you have more freedom with your character class.

For the people who beat it. I just did the
kanye mini game.

How close am I to the end?

Red boxed this and while I'm enjoying my time, I'm literally racing against the clock.

Probably an hour or two.

Top Bottom