• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth - Review Thread

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Does Gamespot usually review separate platforms individually? I see the console got 9 but PC got 7. I was under the impression the PS3 was the worst performer.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to see rather than all versions being clumped together under one score.

Saganator

I'm a South Park fan but never played Paper Mario type games. Love this game. Such a breath of fresh air. Probably not since the old school Leisure Suit Larry games have I laughed and smiled so much with a game. You can tell Matt and Trey had their hands in everything. Really enjoy the moments when it makes fun of AAA titles and itself. I'm playing the Steam version and only had 1 very minor bug. I walked out of a building and there were some missing textures. All I had to do was go back into the building and come back out and everything was fine.

Not a turn based RPG vet and I'm finding the game really easy on Normal, probably going to bump it up a notch.

Top Bottom