• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spectator (UK): Sater [mobster] to flip on Trump, worse than pee-pee tape out there

I'm being told this site is reputable and trustworthy by other posters, so I think it deserves it's own thread. If mistaken, sorry and mods please lock.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/forget-charlottesville-russia-is-still-the-true-trump-scandal/
DHcCXgeUwAANnck.jpg:large

DHc1DcgXYAAQWtm.jpg

DHc2AQyXoAAxNkr.jpg

DHc2mJpW0AAGFQu.jpg

This administration is going to burn to the ground, of that I am confident.

Whether this is real or not I just want to say please let it be pegging.

Eusis

My first thought was "you mean like the last week?"

This is certainly shaping up to be a historical year if everything comes together properly.

Guevara

I'm not exactly a skeptic, but I think there's a 0% chance Trump actually goes to prison.

We're hoping for "resigns in disgrace due to pending impeachment. "

I'm not exactly a skeptic, but I think there's a 0% chance Trump actually goes to prison.

We're hoping for "resigns in disgrace due to pending impeachment. "

I'd say there's a non-zero chance he goes to New York state prison.

It's gonna be a trump cuck tape isnt it. That's just how fucked up this alternate universe I'm stuck in is.

I dunno, what would be better? Trump sitting in the corner watching a black NFL player bang Melania or Trump getting pegged by a butch hooker and calling her daddy? So many choices.

Bleepey

I recall there were journalists on Twitter talking about a paedo tape but they had trouble proving it. Imagine if that shot was proven true.

Mael

I can't believe I would be seeing a US president resign in disgrace/get sent to prison AND a pope resign as well!
Not saying they're the same or whatever, just that they're literally 2 events I would have been pretty clear I never expected to ever see.

Mael

Pence is incompetent too, he just has a veneer of professionalism and mental stability.

Pence is competent enough to not alienate Congress and the Senate in record time though.
I mean he's not that competent but I can't imagine him being as bad as the madman in the driver's seat.

DOWN

Banned
Eh, the dossier didn’t do real damage long term so I’m not holding my breath for a result to come from this until I see it.

Eh, the dossier didn’t do real damage long term so I’m not holding my breath for a result to come from this until I see it.

Well the dossier also had its validity come into question, but over the past few months, various parts of it have been confirmed.

siddhu33

Worse than pee-pee tape? What could be wor...oh wait.

If there was a tape,
With Trump hiring someone to pretend to be Ivanka...

OMG, I feel that would generate enough outrage to deal with the energy crisis for a few years...I wonder when this stuff will leak.

This guy literally has made a career of ratting people out. He knows where the bodies are. He's fucking Littlefinger.

It's insane how fast this presidency is in flames. Nothing ever moves this fast in Washington.

bu bu bu glorious orange leader said this administration is a well oiled machine

/s

but on a serious note, even if the alleged pee pee tape came out-I'm sure foxnews will have their hosts say that it isn't wrong etc

Betty

Banned
Worse than pee-pee tape? What could be wor...oh wait.

If there was a tape,
With Trump hiring someone to pretend to be Ivanka...

OMG, I feel that would generate enough outrage to deal with the energy crisis for a few years...I wonder when this stuff will leak.

If it exists then at least before November 2020.

Hopefully much, much sooner.

Top Bottom