• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spectator (UK): Sater [mobster] to flip on Trump, worse than pee-pee tape out there

slider

I dunno, what would be better? Trump sitting in the corner watching a black NFL player bang Melania or Trump getting pegged by a butch hooker and calling her daddy? So many choices.

I'm reaching for my credit card... What have I become?

The extra salacious bits seem so OTT. Gonna sit tight but have expectations set low.

Kusagari

Worse than pee-pee tape? What could be wor...oh wait.

If there was a tape,
With Trump hiring someone to pretend to be Ivanka...

OMG, I feel that would generate enough outrage to deal with the energy crisis for a few years...I wonder when this stuff will leak.

Trump having sex with a Russian prostitute and calling her Ivanka the entire time while having her call him daddy.

Lo-Volt

If this is for real, and this is a mobster, and he says it's worse than what we know, then it's a dead body as far as I'm concerned.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
So THATS what it feels like to read some bullshit made up story in a trash rag and REALLY hope that it's real.

giphy.gif

He was also an FBI informant

Russian born real estate mogul that tried to murder a man with a broken-off glass stem from a cocktail glass and was caught in a 40 million dollar stock fraud scheme by the FBI. Also, he was involved with a lot of Trump's properties. Did I mention he is Russian?

So THATS what it feels like to read some bullshit made up story in a trash rag and REALLY hope that it's real.

I wouldn't call it a trash rag at all. I mean, like any publication that leans either direction, hopefully you can see through the spin. But it's not like they're pushing #fakenews at all.

L Thammy

bu bu bu glorious orange leader said this administration is a well oiled machine

/s

but on a serious note, even if the alleged pee pee tape came out-I'm sure foxnews will have their hosts say that it isn't wrong etc

It is a well oiled machine.

And by "oil", I mean hooker pee.

And by "well", I mean all over the bed.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
There's no way Pence could win a second term, and during his "first" he would have zero political capital.

I hope everyone is right that Pence would be an improvement. I just get scared of an actual politician with Republicans running everything. The fact that they haven't already thrown out Trump shows me that the party is scarier than I ever imagined.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
John Schindler randomly posted something this morning on Twitter about something major happening in two weeks. I wonder if this is related.

I hope everyone is right that Pence would be an improvement. I just get scared of an actual politician with Republicans running everything. The fact that they haven't already thrown out Trump shows me that the party is scarier than I ever imagined.

Pence is just as scary, not publically insane and more capable of pushing his atrocious agenda than Trump. Without Trump being a constant disaster the GOP's major roadblock is gone. But he seems normal, right? Ignorance is bliss.

Red

John Schindler randomly posted something this morning on Twitter about something major happening in two weeks. I wonder if this is related.
Literally anyone could say this at any point during the trump admin and be right.

Pence is just as scary, not publically insane and more capable of pushing his atrocious agenda than Trump. Without Trump being a constant disaster the GOP's major roadblock is gone. But he seems normal, right? Ignorance is bliss.

Ideally, we could hold out another year until after 2018, when ideally Democrats would take back the House. That would at least allow the Democrats to stonewall any major harmful legislation. Even then, Trump isn't the only reason the ACA repeal didn't pass. If Trump was removed, the GOP would still be screwed for upcoming elections, which would make them even less likely to pass potentially unpopular laws.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Ok, so a question, can the president be arrested and imprisoned? Assuming something horrifically illegal is incoming, does being president make this a moot point?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I want this to be real so badly. I don't even want to see the tape. I just want to see who republicans / trump supporters will respond. this is like the titanic, if the titanic was on fire before it hit the ice burg.

greatgeek

Banned
Ok, so a question, can the president be arrested and imprisoned? Assuming something horrifically illegal is incoming, does being president make this a moot point?
My understanding is that this is an unresolved question. But if the President is subject to civil litigation for actions occurring before their presidency (Clinton v. Jones), then I don't see why they cannot be tried for crimes they committed before becoming president.

Top Bottom