• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spectator (UK): Sater [mobster] to flip on Trump, worse than pee-pee tape out there

SummitAve

Banned
Why would he flip, last ditch get the FBI off my back or else?

I don't believe Trump could resist the urge of a sex party of whatever sort, wandering hands, the way he talks about woman he wants. His pants would be off before you press record. The problem is, a sex tape is always leverage even post Presidency so it's not something you would likely unveil to everyone.

Sater has worked as an FBI informant previously.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Yep. This is what my money is on. And his supporters will still defend him.

Tapes made public won't matter in the court of public opinion. Nothing matters with Trump. We're in a post-truth society therefore those tapes are an elaborate forgery by the deep state to discredit a great man, naturally.

So even if Trump resigns in the wake of this or some other scandal I don't think it will do much if anything to restore sanity in our country. Too many people are running with the biases in their own heads and seeking out information regardless of it's merit that reaffirms those biases and are completely incapable of accepting the events taking place around them.

Trump is just a byproduct of our national cognitive dissonance. We're lost.

KingK

I don't believe for a second that anything legally is going to happen directly to Trump, let alone going to jail.

Yup it'll be underage girls.

There's already be rumours (and civil law suits that died out) in respect of it.
Yup, Trump has been even more closely connected to Epstein than Bill Clinton was, and there have been a number of rumors and indications from his own words/actions that Trump likes them underage.

Malreyn

Tapes made public won't matter in the court of public opinion. Nothing matters with Trump. We're in a post-truth society therefore those tapes are an elaborate forgery by the deep state to discredit a great man, naturally.

So even if Trump resigns in the wake of this or some other scandal I don't think it will do much if anything to restore sanity in our country. Too many people are running with the biases in their own heads and seeking out information regardless of it's merit that reaffirms those biases and are completely incapable of accepting the events taking place around them.

Not if its something like underage girls....people were with Milo Yiannopoulis up until he started advocating pedophilia and then he got dumped HARD...people will not support Trump if it also make THEM look like pro pedophilia too.

Ferrio

Banned
Not if its something like underage girls....people were with Milo Yiannopoulis up until he started advocating pedophilia and then he got dumped HARD...people will not support Trump if it also make THEM look like pro pedophilia too.

Unstoppable force vs immovable objects. I wonder which will win out.

Shoeless

I think they might. It looks like the hardcore Trump supporters are willing to revise their belief system on ANYTHING as long as it means they can keep supporting Trump. There doesn't seem to be a line that can be crossed, even if he told them to all surgically change their genders and become Muslim, they'd find a way to believe that this was what they always wanted, and their own Tweets or comments saying otherwise are just part of a Libtard Conspiracy, because they'd never write that stuff.

takriel

Worse than pee-pee tape? What could be wor...oh wait.

If there was a tape,
With Trump hiring someone to pretend to be Ivanka...

OMG, I feel that would generate enough outrage to deal with the energy crisis for a few years...I wonder when this stuff will leak.
Trump with minors.

AYF 001

I think with milo it was more due the fact he was talking about underage boys that they turned on him. And considering how the GOP seems to love their underage marriage laws, it won't be as big among their base as it would with actual sane people.

Makonero

Diet Coke button or the other one?

Trump doesn't drink diet

rik9X1E.png

Clefargle

I'm interested to see if/when pee tape comes out, some protrump losers create fakes to discredit and delegitimize to real one

I see a lot of speculation in this thread, but are there any journalist/political people publicly hinting at these new rumors? If claims are really circulating, I'd expect some chatter about them, just like there was talk of the Steele dossier back before the election.

In any case, I am always happy to see more kompromat news.

I'll believe it when I see it.

We've had "Oh shit, massive bombshell coming!" topics on a weekly basis for months now. None have stopped Trump, even the ones that ended up being totally accurate.

Sorry but what are the pee pee tapes? Genuine question i'm not american and i never bothered asking untill now

The short of it is that a document called the Steele Dossier which (while technically unconfirmed) had a lot of damaging MI6 research on Trump's illegal/shady activities and connections to Russia, alleged that there was video of Trump in a Putin-tied hotel in Russia having two prostitutes pee on the bed because the Obamas once stayed in that exact suite and he wanted to (literally) piss on their memory.

Many of the details of the Steele Dossier later came to light as true so people are very confident that this tape exists somewhere -- likely in Putin's hands. This has led to a lot of speculation over the tape (or something worth) being the reason Trump never ever ever says anything bad about Putin (and is, in fact, bafflingly effusive) when he'll glad disparage even his own allies.

The short of it is that a document called the Steele Dossier which (while technically unconfirmed) had a lot of damaging MI6 research on Trump's illegal/shady activities and connections to Russia, alleged that there was video of Trump in a Putin-tied hotel in Russia having two prostitutes pee on the bed because the Obamas once stayed in that exact suite and he wanted to (literally) piss on their memory. or would this be proof of russian ties and therefore illegal?

Many of the details of the Steele Dossier later came to light as true so people are very confident that this tape exists somewhere. This has led to a lot of speculation over the tape (or something worth) being the reason Trump never ever ever says anything bad about Putin (and is, in fact, bafflingly effusive) when he'll glad disparage even his own allies.

Oh ok thanks.
Hmm but apart from huge embarrassment and damaging his image this wouldnt change his presidency right? I actually thought these pee pee tapes were about something illegal he did that would put him in prison

Oh ok thanks.
Hmm but apart from huge embarrassment and damaging his image this wouldnt change his presidency right? I actually thought these pee pee tapes were about something illegal he did that would put him in prison

The dossier has a ton of stuff that would get him in prison. The Pee Pee Tape would just be incredibly damaging to his image and, thus, incredibly satisfying to us.

The dossier has a ton of stuff that would get him in prison. The Pee Pee Tape would just be incredibly damaging to his image and, thus, incredibly satisfying to us.

Yup. The pee tape was the thing the public instantly latched onto because it's hilarious as fuck, but beyond that it's by far the least substantial part of it all.

could Trump have sadistic sex with underage prostitutes on video and not lose his base's support? maybe we'll find out soon.

we all know he is a piece of shit and likes them young so...

Sater has worked as an FBI informant previously.

Sater is the Marty Bulger of this mess or much larger than Bulger.
He was all mixed up with the New York FBI and I bet some bits of the ny FBI FO are a bit worried their whole thing will be dragged into court one day because one could make the argument that protecting him and the shady Russian money bag men was a help for trump when he needed it.

could Trump have sadistic sex with underage prostitutes on video and not lose his base's support? maybe we'll find out soon.

we all know he is a piece of shit and likes them young so...

The Bible thumpers are already ok with all his other bulldhit. Bring a kid fucker would be way worse but I am sure it's all part of gods plan somehow. And racists won't care. The Donald will probably congrats him on the sex.

He might continue to lose the middle class white vote I guess but they have the memory of goldfish and clearly gave zero fucks last year so why would it change that much now?

And it's not like current Republicans will ever put country first if it makes themselves look bad.

KingV

My guess: Getting butt fucked by someone wearing a Putin mask

Incorrect, a series of photos will surface of Trump cod playing in horseplay regalia with a Putin lookalike riding him.

The photos will have been taken in the forest.

KingV

The cuck is coming from inside the house

Twist, kushner is the bull, and it's with Ivanka.... pre-plastic surgery.

Edit: agree with above about the Bible thumpers. He will tweet about God being his savior.

They will say he repented so it's all good.

Then 2 weeks later he will call for some random American to die

Top Bottom