• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spectator (UK): Sater [mobster] to flip on Trump, worse than pee-pee tape out there

.J.

Banned
My guess: Getting butt fucked by someone wearing a Putin mask

nope

ivanka mask

nope

putin wearing ivanka mask

nope

ivanka wearing putin mask

Nope.

Ivanka wearing a Donald mask.

You're all wrong.

A minor wearing Ivanka's clothes and wearing a Putin mask, pegging Donald while he watches hookers piss on a bed, up in the air and down in a tall golden arc, fountain/ synchronized swim style.

Ekai

Pence is 95% of the scum, but 80% less crazy, 2000% more competent in terms of pushing an agenda and 99% less likely to start a nuclear war.

So less scary in terms of the worst but actually scarier in terms of regular politics.

Both are god-awful. Though any Republican would be god-awful. Their agenda is the antithesis of all things good and decent.

carlsojo

Honestly, I'm more scared of Pence. At least Trump is incompetent.

Agreed. As soon as he takes over, he's going to staff the government with hardcore republicans and they're not going to be bogged down with infighting or sucking their own dicks.

Well there might be a little sucking

The key thing about the sex tapes, if they exist, is that they were produced by a foreign agency in a setting under their control. It's not comparable to some random celebrity fooling around on home video. No one should care that it would damage Trump's standing but worry that he was compromised by a foreign intelligence service by way of blackmail (most likely an early leverage ploy but over time the handlers would make sure the target gets even more comprised by his own actions.) That makes every choice he made since it was produced suspect.

It's not the scandal of hookers doing lurid things, it's the disaster of the USA electing an asset controlled by a rival power to the highest office of the land.

Most likely the real damaging blackmail materials are the financial ties to worldwide money laundering networks. Boring... but far more threatening to Trump, his business empire and his family. Sater appears in a fine position to testify on that subject.

You're all wrong.

A minor wearing Ivanka's clothes and wearing a Putin mask, pegging Donald while he watches hookers piss on a bed, up in the air and down in a tall golden arc, fountain/ synchronized swim style.

All while screaming "it doesn't matter if you get pregnant! That's why we have abortion!"

Pence is 95% of the scum, but 80% less crazy, 2000% more competent in terms of pushing an agenda and 99% less likely to start a nuclear war.

So less scary in terms of the worst but actually scarier in terms of regular politics.

It's a lose harder vs lose hard... the only hope is Pence gets the boot and hopefully Ryan is involved too. Who's after Ryan?

Agreed. As soon as he takes over, he's going to staff the government with hardcore republicans and they're not going to be bogged down with infighting or sucking their own dicks.

Well there might be a little sucking

I agree that Pence is vastly more competent and much more of a team player with regard to the greater GOP, which should make his agenda more of a threat, the theoretical situation a president getting removed from office under a cloud of treason probably won’t leave the GOP focused and united immediately thereafter.

If Trump winds up leaving office due to these Russia scandals, be it voluntary or involuntary, it will only be after dragging as many people down with him and pitting GOP members against one another. It would be an ugly shitshow at the very least and even if Pence survives it with his vice presidency (and then presidency) intact, I don’t think the GOP will be in a position to properly capitalize on it.

M.Bluth

I hope it's real, and I hope it all comes trickling down soon.

There's no way Pence isn't implicated in all this somehow, though granted he's probably smart enough to shield himself from the worst of it. But that's not the point... Pence, Ryan, there's an equally good chance they get dragged with ship or survive unscathed.
However, neither will be able to get elected in 2020 and will face intense opposition and unpopularity to effectively implement their agendas, that's really what's important politically.

Dems will need the combination of getting a decent candidate while the GOP is getting heat for turning on Trump (from his base) or dragging their feet and allowing him to fuck around for so long (from so-called moderates and independents etc)

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Both are god-awful. Though any Republican would be god-awful. Their agenda is the antithesis of all things good and decent.

It's a sad state of affairs when I can't point to anything Republicans are currently proposing and say:

"Well, that's not a bad idea, we should investigate it"
or
"Perhaps we should consider including something like this in an upcoming bill"
or
"With a few changes, i'd considering voting for that bill"

FFS, Cap and Trade was originally mostly pushed by Republicans!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emissions_trading

We don't currently have 2 functioning political parties, and by stretching Racism and Xenophobia to their limits (now with added Fascism!) they somehow have power.

HotHamBoy

You're all wrong.

Nope. Ivanka wearing an Ivanka mask.

Honestly, I'm more scared of Pence. At least Trump is incompetent.

I used to be, and then I realized what it meant to have a dangerously incompetent person in charge of the country.

A Pence Presidency is a lame duck presidency. Not as bad as Trump's, but he's not going to have the voter's mandate. He can't say "well, you voted for me," because the big influx was over Trump. If Pence ran against Clinton, he probably would have lost.

I used to be, and then I realized what it meant to have a dangerously incompetent person in charge of the country.

A Pence Presidency is a lame duck presidency. Not as bad as Trump's, but he's not going to have the voter's mandate. He can't say "well, you voted for me," because the big influx was over Trump. If Pence ran against Clinton, he probably would have lost.
Ironically Clinton probably would have won against any "normal" Republican. Swing voters were essentially gambling on Trump being way more competent and intelligent than he presented himself, and wouldn't you know it, that paid out terribly.

nynt9

Ironically Clinton probably would have won against any "normal" Republican. Swing voters were essentially gambling on Trump being way more competent and intelligent than he presented himself, and wouldn't you know it, that paid out terribly.

Yep, she definitely would have. Which makes the knowledge that her campaign tried to boost Trump during the republican primary because they thought he would be easy to defeat all that more embarrassing.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the...ed-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

At this point, I'll take anything for this presidency to end.

Mr. Sam

Ever since Louise Mensch went from far right uber troll to unhinged Trump conspiracist, I'm sceptical of any scoops the UK right claim to have on Trump.

Eusis

This guy literally has made a career of ratting people out. He knows where the bodies are. He's fucking Littlefinger.

It's insane how fast this presidency is in flames. Nothing ever moves this fast in Washington.
Trump always came off as a sleaze and didn't enter politics until now, and won by practically a fluke. It really should be little surprise that someone like him is going down in a blaze, it's just disappointing this wasn't halted at an early stage by someone going "yeah, no" that could have. But we have had these systems of checks and balances fucked with over the centuries.

Apt101

This may end up being the most spectacular and bizarre fall of a politician in modern, possibly even ancient, times. We may actually see hidden cam footage of a sitting US president, all fat and gross with his tiny pecker, watching people (maybe even male hookers, who knows at this point) pissing on a bad as he watches.

Also he's a huge criminal. Bonus.

But if it gets to the point where that may happen, I am sure he'll just offer to resign and be like "See, Russia and the lying media forced me out! Now watch my new station Trump TV and also check my winery out!".

Ever since Louise Mensch went from far right uber troll to unhinged Trump conspiracist, I'm sceptical of any scoops the UK right claim to have on Trump.

The speccy is a rag that will be filled with bollocks about poor people, disabled people and immigrants on every other page.

Curious that they're going after trump.

Maledict

The speccy is a rag that will be filled with bollocks about poor people, disabled people and immigrants on every other page.

Curious that they're going after trump.

Because Trump is loathed by politicians of all stripes and colours outside of America. The only people he's popular with are those linked to Russia - be it Nigel Farage in the Uk, Erdogan in Turkey or the Polish far right prime minister.

Trump is utterly toxic to normal voters regardless of which party they are in. I don't think Americans realise how bad it is - in six months he's already plumbed depths George W Bush could only dream of.

if the CIA agent supposedly said they had 'worse' tapes back in jan, why would they (still) sit on them?

It was a former MI6 agent whose knowledge likely came from human sources, not actually having the footage on hand.

Also, the IC as part of their counterespionage remit doesn't care about the existence of kompromat, their goal is finding out what the Russians plan to do with it.

Can someone explain without jokes what the 'peepee tapes' thing is?

From what I remember, one of the more hard to believe elements of the Steele document was that there were tapes of Trump at the Ritz Carlton in Russia. The videos are meant to show Trump getting prostitutes to piss all over the bed, the same bed the Obama's had previously stayed in. Something along those lines. Anyway, there are a lot of rumours to suggest various people already have access to these tapes.

rudger

I can't emphasize how little I care about sex tapes. Sex isn't illegal and embarrassing videos from events obviously meant to be private can just look bad for everybody including the leaker.

The only scenario where I imagine it does harm is if she's underage - and even then she'd have to be younger or equal to 14 for me to believe most of his supporters would care. Some states have 16 as age of consent and what's one more year! But even in that scenario he could argue plausible deniability. "She looked older." So really, a sex tape is great fun for those who hate him but I can't imagine it does anything to move his base (and therefore move Republican support in congress) unless there is a young girl repeatedly shouting, "how do you like banging a 14 year old" over and over again.

I can't emphasize how little I care about sex tapes. Sex isn't illegal and embarrassing videos from events obviously meant to be private can just look bad for everybody including the leaker.

The only scenario where I imagine it does harm is if she's underage - and even then she'd have to be younger or equal to 14 for me to believe most of his supporters would care. Some states have 16 as age of consent and what's one more year! But even in that scenario he could argue plausible deniability. "She looked older." So really, a sex tape is great fun for those who hate him but I can't imagine it does anything to move his base (and therefore move Republican support in congress) unless there is a young girl repeatedly shouting, "how do you like banging a 14 year old" over and over again.

He has already been accused of raping a 13 year old girl and escaped only after she dropped the suit due to receiving death threats. Not that it would have mattered - his supporters don't care.

rudger

He has already been accused of raping a 13 year old girl and escaped only after she dropped the suit due to receiving death threats. Not that it would have mattered - his supporters don't care.

Ugh. I forgot that was about a 13 year old. Well then I firmly stand by my couldn't care less about tapes. I do want to know how deep this potential money laundering and scheming goes though

The constitution does not provide for that.

The US constitution is really, really outdated.

The constitution only covers president to vice presidential transition. In the event both are no longer able to serve, the Presidential Succession Act takes over which is a regular law that has been changed multiple times. And it actually originally mandated a new presidential election be held the next December, however this provision was removed in 1886.

Steel

Banned
All while screaming "it doesn't matter if you get pregnant! That's why we have abortion!"

This part near the end so that conservatives could spend a bit of the video trying to figure out how they can spin this as a positive before being flat-lined.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
The key thing about the sex tapes, if they exist, is that they were produced by a foreign agency in a setting under their control. It's not comparable to some random celebrity fooling around on home video. No one should care that it would damage Trump's standing but worry that he was compromised by a foreign intelligence service by way of blackmail (most likely an early leverage ploy but over time the handlers would make sure the target gets even more comprised by his own actions.) That makes every choice he made since it was produced suspect.

It's not the scandal of hookers doing lurid things, it's the disaster of the USA electing an asset controlled by a rival power to the highest office of the land.

Most likely the real damaging blackmail materials are the financial ties to worldwide money laundering networks. Boring... but far more threatening to Trump, his business empire and his family. Sater appears in a fine position to testify on that subject.

Pfft of something like that were true you'd see him mysteriously kissing the ass of some of the people he fired.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Trump always came off as a sleaze and didn't enter politics until now, and won by practically a fluke. It really should be little surprise that someone like him is going down in a blaze, it's just disappointing this wasn't halted at an early stage by someone going "yeah, no" that could have. But we have had these systems of checks and balances fucked with over the centuries.

The old check and balance of honesty, competence and decency didn't vanish with trump. The GOP built that on purpose and continues to prop it up.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Trump doesn't drink diet

rik9X1E.png

Actually, he does.

cjGYs02.jpg

Side note: I think this is the only self-deprecating joke that Trump has ever said in his entire life.

Yep, she definitely would have. Which makes the knowledge that her campaign tried to boost Trump during the republican primary because they thought he would be easy to defeat all that more embarrassing.

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the...ed-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

At this point, I'll take anything for this presidency to end.
Not just her campaign, but lot of us included. People had faith in the electorate that it wouldn't elect an absolutely incompetent racist.

Zubz

Banned
Actually, he does.

cjGYs02.jpg

Side note: I think this is the only self-deprecating joke that Trump has ever said in his entire life.

I don't even think the dipshit thought he was being self-deprecating here... I think he just wanted to insult them & didn't think of how he worded it.

The Steele Dossier stated that Trump paid prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama had previously slept in on a visit, and that Russia possessed a tape of this to use as blackmail.

From what I remember, one of the more hard to believe elements of the Steele document was that there were tapes of Trump at the Ritz Carlton in Russia. The videos are meant to show Trump getting prostitutes to piss all over the bed, the same bed the Obama's had previously stayed in. Something along those lines. Anyway, there are a lot of rumours to suggest various people already have access to these tapes.

How likely is this to be true? Ridiculous, but so is everything else about the clown.

Those coke tweets. Wow.

gcubed

The guy was/is a New York/New Jersey real estate developer with terrible business sense and so many bankruptcies that only one bank would deal with him.

None of this is surprising. His finances were always the weak link.

While I don't know the "truthiness" of this story, I have no doubt that there is enough in his financial background to put a normal person in prison for a long time

Cheerilee

How likely is this to be true? Ridiculous, but so is everything else about the clown.

Obama was there.
Trump was there later.
Trump is plainly obsessed with Obama, and is horribly mean-spirited.
Russian prostitutes will often do whatever you pay them to do. Expensive hotels will clean up whatever mess you leave behind.
Trump has been accused of worse behavior.
The FSB (the new KGB, similar to the American CIA) routinely spies on and records whatever dirty little secrets that important people engage in behind closed doors, just in case some of it proves useful.

A British MI6 agent (basically James Bond) with a ridiculously good Russian information network (many of whom have since died) was asked to compile everything that was known about Candidate Trump. The report was meant for American intelligence, not the general public, but the report was leaked, and (among other information which the British agent relayed to America which has already been proven correct) he said that it is known within high levels of Russian intelligence that Putin has a videorecording of Trump's pee-party. Putin can use it to blackmail Trump, or just humiliate him out of spite.

Trump has inexplicably been bending over backwards to try and make Putin happy.

I'd say there's a 99.9% chance that the pee-pee tape is real.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Obama was there.
Trump was there later.
Trump is plainly obsessed with Obama, and is horribly mean-spirited.
Russian prostitutes will often do whatever you pay them to do. Expensive hotels will clean up whatever mess you leave behind.
Trump has been accused of worse behavior.
The FSB (the new KGB, similar to the American CIA) routinely spies on and records whatever dirty little secrets that important people engage in behind closed doors, just in case some of it proves useful.

Didn't Trump brag about this to Howard Stern?

Top Bottom