• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on US PSN and get $15 back from June 9th to June 20th

I was waiting to pre order Destiny when they had this deal again.

It doesn't say anything about not working on pre orders. It just says you need to spend $100...

Bizzquik

Where does it say this?

Was just going to ask this. The website contains the usual 'Terms and Conditions' blah paragraphs....but nowhere in the link does it say that Pre-Orders are not counted toward the $100.

EDIT: Hopefully Yakuza Kiwami gets listed on PSN during E3 week 'cuz that's where I wanna put my money!

j0hnnix

Gives some time to see if destiny 2 will have 60 fps on Scorpio. Sucks I can't get Tekken 7 in this.. ugh.

This promotion ALWAYS works for pre-orders.

Used it to get the extra 15 for trying to pre-order South Park Gold Edition the past couple times. :p

Gonna be using it this time to pre-order Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age. Whoop Woop

Smasher89

Wont do it this time, but remember that if there is any site that have some kind of money back policy like getting 3% back or something, buying psn cards could be a option to get slightly more back depending on their policies around that (did that for the eu one around easter).

Deku Tree

So I'm gonna preorder Destiny 2 $100 edition on June 9th.

Maybe I'll use the $15 to by the Dark Souls 3 DLC.

How long do you have to wait to get the $15?

If I spend $99.99 do I have to buy something else too?

Spy

I'm strongly considering getting the deluxe version of Tekken 7 from PSN. Won't work with this deal?

It would be too late to preorder but you could purchase it on or after June 9. Though I would advise against that as you won't get Eliza (pre-order) character.

So, I've listed: Resident Evil VII, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Prey, Nex Machina, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5, Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age, and Crash N'Sane Trilogy
(that's three games in case you don't know)

Damn... I still need a new surround headset so I might grab some of these and save the others for black friday.

So many games. :/

WarpathDC

Anndd I just blew 100 this past week on injustice and crash. Fuck me. I told myself that there will likely be a promo knowing my luck. I swear this shit happens to me at least once a year lol

A good pre-order combo for this deal would be crash and the new Shadow of Mordor. Both are likely to be awesome and both come out this summer. you'd be 2 cents short though :/. So basically with the 5 dollar min on PSN wallet it's 105 to get 15 back. Still, a deal is a deal.

Crash (three games), Uncharted Lost Legacy (two games) and Yakuza Kiwami. I could get 6 games and $15 to spend on another one.

Why you got to be like this, Sony?

Fisty

Preorders always work on this deal, done it probably 4 times and it works every time with just preorders

Velcro Fly

Always struggle to get in on stuff like this because of GCU and Prime giving 20% off.

Now if I can get a deal on some PSN cards before then we will be in business. Not sure I could find $100 worth of digital only games or DLC/season passes to entice me to go all in here.

Top Bottom