• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on US PSN and get $15 back from June 9th to June 20th

RSchmitz

Is everyone getting theirs through PS4 message?

I haven´t received an e-mail from playstation in years.

Last promotion of this kind I spent $100 but $60 was for a game that had been refunded before and I didn´t get the $15. I figured it was shady so I didn´t complain, but this time it was legit and I´m worried since I don´t really get e-mails from sony anymore.

Anyone having issues buying things off PSN atm? It says Verify your CC and asks for my security code, then keeps asking... annoying.

Poppyseed

Got mine via system message. Dont know what to get. Guess I'll hang onto it for a bit.

You don't need to spend it right away. You just will want to redeem it into your PSN Wallet right away so that you don't forget/it expires. It doesn't expire once redeemed into the Wallet.

Called them up and said they were still sending them out and to wait a few more days.
If not to call them again before the 16th.

Rayderism

This was like my 4th or 5th one so far....they used to come via email, then they came both email and PS4 message (code only worked once though, of course), now they are just PS4 messages.

I redeemed it, but currently have nothing I want to buy. Oh well, the money is there when something comes along. It's not like the money in your PSN wallet expires or anything.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I got mine but.. Huh... How do I redeem it? I am trying to purchase FF12 but I don't see the credit added.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I got one $15 credit already and spent another $100. Will I get another $15 or was it one time only?

Also, Sony calculates the regular price of the game towards the $100 I believe because there's no way I spent that on discounted items. I think the discounted items were over $100 in regular pricing. Can anyone confirm this as well?

I ended up getting the notification through a system message, but missed the 7/18 redemption deadline since I had no idea to look there (wasn't following this thread). I called customer support and they gave me a new code, which worked. Just a PSA in case anyone else missed the message.

Top Bottom