• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spiderman (PS4 Exclusive) from Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cars and people looked super CG in this trailer. They immediately reminded me of the hostage in Rainbox Six Siege. I don't think the final game will look like this at all.

JP

Damn, really can't belive how good this game looks.

fae4zjzkl14lx5bt5w7i.gif

Stiler

I am not a fan of the white spider, it just looks really out of place, like a texture that isn't colored in or something.

Hopefully they let us have a more well known spidey suit early on.

Graphically, it looks amazing.

A lot of those scenes look like they're going to be interactive cinematic setpieces though. I hope the game doesn't have too many of them. I kind of want to chase down bad guys on my own without having to follow some scripted path filled with cutscenes.

Hopeford

Looks amazing! Pity it's ps4 exclusive, would prefer to play it on my PC. That said, still have a ps4 and remote play so I'm good to go with this haha.

Looks amazing, really looking forward to this.

I love how I can recognize my own enthusiasm about the trailer being revealed in the way these guys talk about the project. I'm happy the IP is in the hands of a team that's so invested in the characters.

curb

Banned
I don't remember the last time I heard from Bryan "Fragile Eagle" Intihar.

Nice to see the passion for the character.

Savitar

It looks really good, of course with all reveals I'll wait until the final product to judge. We've been burned too many times on bullshots and vids from companies, still it looks very promising.

The suit, kinda iffy on it but it's a Spiderman game.....we'll get choices.

Glad it's not Sucker Punch so we don't only even up with three enemy types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom