• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Single-Player trailer

Geg

Feel like it was intentional to give it some mystique or something, but yeah, did seem a bit odd and dead. Doesn't splatoon 2 have like an in-game posting thing, like miiverse?

It looks like it will, there's a red mailbox thing next to Marie.

It looks even better than the first game's Campaign, holy shit look at all the crazy ideas and there's more variety in enemies and weapons to use. Can't wait.

I'm hoping they bring more of those ink "gimmicks" into multiplayer stages. You can tell towards the end of Splatoon 1's DLC, the stages started getting more complex and interactive. They need more of that. It adds a nice mix and it's always nice for more skills to carry over from single player

moomoo14

Looks pretty darn cool.

Has Nintendo said whether there will be bots for multiplayer and the horde mode, so that I can play them on the go?

Speely

Banned
SP looks really, really good. So glad this IP is getting a chance on a healthy platform. It's going to do well.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
What resolution is it now? Might have been bumped from 720p, I'm not sure.

But the amount of jaggies makes me think it's still 720p.

Metalmarc

Now if they patch in bots so i can practise multiplayer as well, on my hour bus journey to & and hour journey from work where i have no net connection, that would be the best thing of all time, but i cant see that happening

I hope they implement more of the single player stuff into the multiplayer maps. right from the get-go we have ink rails though so I'm confident it'll do that.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
well i never, this looked pretty great to me. as someone who loooooved the deBlob games and never played Splatoon, i'm completely convinced about picking this up now

Dsyndrome

Quirky. Not going to get it, but looks like it'll be a good time for folks that like the aesthetic but don't care about MP. Good stuff, Nintendo.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
D E E P E S T L O R E

Looks fantastic. Hope its longer than Splatoon 1s. I cant wait!!!

Callie...I'm still on your side. Until the end of days. I KNOW YOURE DOING THIS FOR A REASON ;_;

Black_Red

Didnt play the first one but I'm interested in this.
Will this have a bigger focus on single player? ( I heard the single player form the first game was great but short), also, is this made by the same team? (I think it had some people from Mario Galaxy)

atr0cious

Now if they patch in bots so i can practise multiplayer as well, on my hour bus journey to & and hour journey from work where i have no net connection, that would be the best thing of all time, but i cant see that happening
Just play horde mode, which I'm assuming will be offline (hopefully).

Unicorn

Far more excited for this platforming adventure than Mario Odyssey. Shit looks insane!

Also, ink brush confirmation to me!

Tom Nook

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top Bottom