• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Testfire Thread: This is a port...able game now

It's possible to get to the enemy's base (one level right below it) in Musselforge? Multiple opponents kept on getting there. I thought people said that wasn't possible.

It's possible to get to the enemy's base (one level right below it) in Musselforge? Multiple opponents kept on getting there. I thought people said that wasn't possible.

It's possible to get to the spawn of someone uses the jet pack and at least one other jumps to him when he's there

Zemm

the court map is dogshit, and I've got it 5 times in a row now. It's like the worst parts of the first game all over again where you're locked to two maps and only 1 of them is good.

Sitting up in bed trying to play this last session handheld mode, but with gyro, shit's hard. Movement is heavily restricted when your elbows have no moving space, lol.

-shadow-

Some person by the name of SICa (I think that was it) has been killing me so often. But I see that inkling constantly pop up out of my colour of ink oddly enough. I haven't been seeing people jumping around, so guess the lag manifests differently this time around.

Lucifon

I hope they fix the leavers / disconnect situation. A team with a man or 2 down is at a giant disadvantage in a game about covering area. I don't remember it being a big issue on the first?

This has been hella fun. I never played Splatoon before this testfire and now I'm pretty convinced it'll be a day one buy for me. Summer can't come soon enough.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
LET ME GET ONE MORE

EDIT: I GOT ONE MORE

EDIT2: lol it let us play to zero then booted us before the results. Total W for the good guys though.

Top Bottom