• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky girl is spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.
creepychan4wr2.jpg
denise.jpg

Tntnnbltn

aznpxdd said:
What the hell did this thread turned into?!
1. Picture of spooky girl
2. Photoshops of spooky girl
3. Pictures of related spooky girls
4. GAF accidentally finds weird chick hot
5. ???
6. Nett loss

Cruzader

Banned
Holy fuck that chick with the nasty face and big eyes is damn ugly, kill it with FIRE NOA!!!

If you think she's hot, you got issues.

btkadams

pewye said:
really?? :|
its time to let it go. there have been many other sensitive topics in history but you make fun of them just because they happened a while ago. i doubt cheesemeister was making fun of 9/11 it was merely a joke.

Cruzader said:
Holy fuck that chick with the nasty face and big eyes is damn ugly, kill it with FIRE NOA!!!

If you think she's hot, you got issues.
ya wtf, she doesn't seem pretty at all. her face is dirty as fuck.

n1n9tean

Banned
Ryck said:
I have this awesome idea. You and Cheesemeister should collaborate on this epic photoshop which includes creepy girl bearing witness to MLK and JFK being assassinated, a person being lynched somewhere in the south during the 1950's, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Virginia Tech massacre, AND a sick child dying of cancer for good measure!!!! It would be GRATE!!!

Ryck

n1n9tean said:
I have this awesome idea. You and Cheesemeister should collaborate on this epic photoshop which includes creepy girl bearing witness to MLK and JFK being assassinated, a person being lynched somewhere in the south during the 1950's, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Virginia Tech massacre, AND a sick child dying of cancer for good measure!!!! It would be GRATE!!!
Yeah except all those things really happened...so not so funny.

People who get offended by any of these shops make me laugh. I thought the twin towers pic was the best one. It isn't like the others where she is just there in the pic, but rather like she somehow orchastrated the whole thing.

Keep up the awesome work.

n1n9tean

Banned
HurricaneJesus said:
People who get offended by any of these shops make me laugh. I thought the twin towers pic was the best one. It isn't like the others where she is just there in the pic, but rather like she somehow orchastrated the whole thing.

Keep up the awesome work.
Then, you're a sick fuck and I doubt you're from here (US). If you are from here you probably hold some satanic beliefs such as "the attack was deserved" or some shit.

btkadams

n1n9tean said:
Perhaps you missed my point. Refer to Cheesemeister's distasteful entry and maybe you'll understand.
i still think youre overreacting. wouldnt any of these be distasteful if you owned the house that was burning down? get a grip dude.

I am Canadian, as I know there were Canadians who perished in the attack.

I don't think the attack is funny, but rather this creepy girl's presance in the pic.

If you can't look at that pic and laugh, then the terrorists have won.

btkadams said:
i still think youre overreacting. wouldnt any of these be distasteful if you owned the house that was burning down? get a grip dude.

I was going to say that if the TT pic is in bad taste, then the original is as well, but I didn't want to compare the two events as being equal.

n1n9tean said:
Then, you're a sick fuck and I doubt you're from here (US). If you are from here you probably hold some satanic beliefs such as "the attack was deserved" or some shit.

I would rather not get into this, because this is not supposed to be a serious thread. I do not believe the attacks were deserved, but they are nothing in the face of the terror and destruction inflicted to the countries responsible. The US destroys buildings in other countries like it is going out of style.

shuri

Banned
n1n9tean said:
Really now

btkadams

HurricaneJesus said:
I am Canadian, as I know there were Canadians who perished in the attack.

I don't think the attack is funny, but rather this creepy girl's presance in the pic.

If you can't look at that pic and laugh, then the terrorists have won.

I was going to say that if the TT pic is in bad taste, then the original is as well, but I didn't want to compare the two events as being equal.
its all a matter of perspective. the internet is distasteful, especially photoshop threads. so i say just take everything with a grain of salt. maybe even laugh a little?

Tabris

Twin towers is "distasteful" but creepy girl @ Jesus's cruxification and Hitler's rallies are okay? Haha, americans are so self-involved.

n1n9tean

Banned
Ryck said:
I think you missed my point actually.
Well no more code speak. Let me lay it out clearly. There's certain boundaries to "good old fun" that, when crossed, just kinda break the whole mood.

To be honest, I was really mostly offended by the twin towers one, not yours. But it seems like you could have been a little more considerate as well. (But, you have a point. I myself don't hold the story of Jesus as a FACT. At the same time I don't disregard it. I just don't know.)

But Cheesemeister has NO fucking excuse. None at all.

Ryck

n1n9tean said:
Well no more code speak. Let me lay it out clearly. There's certain boundaries to "good old fun" that, when crossed, just kinda break the whole mood.
Your entitled to feel that way, and I am also entitled to not feel that way.

I respect Cheesemeister for not bowing down to other peoples bullshit.

A Benjamin Franklin quote comes to mind:

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

You need to respect his freedom of expression. He was not trivializing the attacks, nor is anyone who thinks the pic is funny. Your taking offense shows that you are not over it. You are letting the terrorists take away your freedom.

n1n9tean

Banned
Ryck said:
Your entitled to feel that way, and I am also entitled to not feel that way.
Oh, and that's fine. So, you didn't even have to reply to me. Just ignore me while I call you a bastard. :D

n1n9tean

Banned
HurricaneJesus said:
I respect Cheesemeister for not bowing down to other peoples bullshit.

A Benjamin Franklin quote comes to mind:

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

You need to respect his freedom of expression. He was not trivializing the attacks, nor is anyone who thinks the pic is funny. Your taking offense shows that you are not over it. You are letting the terrorists take away your freedom.
First, how can anyone be "over" 911?

Second, there's a difference between being over something and someday being able to laugh about something. You can get over some fraud stealing your identity and causing you to lose everything you own and go into poverty. But, I don't know if you'd ever be able to laugh at it.

btkadams

n1n9tean said:
Oh, and that's fine. So, you didn't even have to reply to me. Just ignore me while I call you a bastard. :D
thank you for completely derailing this thread with your bullshit.

thank you broadwayrock for bringing us back

n1n9tean

Banned
Ryck said:
I know I didn't have to... dude are you ok?

Do you want a hug?

Not if you're a dude. :lol

For real, man. Move along. I see where you're coming from and....that's you. Nothing more to say about it.

Have fun, chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom