• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky girl is spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.
fistfulofmetal said:
wanting_a_meal106.jpg
=(

Can´t really laugh of such a sad image.

Insane Metal said:
Can´t really laugh of such a sad image.

Same. I also wouldn't have found emaciated jews in a concentration camp funny either. This stuff always works far better for the middling stuff rather than true horror imo.

Red Scarlet

n1n9tean said:
Well no more code speak. Let me lay it out clearly. There's certain boundaries to "good old fun" that, when crossed, just kinda break the whole mood.

To be honest, I was really mostly offended by the twin towers one, not yours. But it seems like you could have been a little more considerate as well. (But, you have a point. I myself don't hold the story of Jesus as a FACT. At the same time I don't disregard it. I just don't know.)

But Cheesemeister has NO fucking excuse. None at all.

Shut up.

Red Scarlet

You derailed the thread for 3 pages, and said you were going to leave the thread a few times. Either chill out or do what you said 2 pages ago.

n1n9tean

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
You derailed the thread for 3 pages, and said you were going to leave the thread a few times. Either chill out or do what you said 2 pages ago.
The only reason I just came back was to check to see if everyone here was really as cold as those characters I had the pleasure to conversing with on the last couple of pages. I left a simple, non-flamatory comment for Insane Metal and Stoney Mason. That's it. I'll leave it at that.

fistfulofmetal said:
Fuck you fistful, that's not funny and I find it highly offensive as someone from Africa. That's fucking disgusting as I know many stories like that and people do die because they can't even get a fucking piece of bread.

God damn. Sorry but i don't want you on my PSN anymore, fucking almost made me cry over this shit.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
Maybe it's just me, but if I was that hungry i would just turn around and eat the freaking buzzard.

Slavik81

n1n9tean kind of makes me want to make a series of increasingly tragic images just to offend him. Fortunately for him, I don't have the time for anything more than a single quick one.

workshallsetyoufree_creepy.jpg

cubanb

Banned
CrushDance said:
Fuck you fistful, that's not funny and I find it highly offensive as someone from Africa. That's fucking disgusting as I know many stories like that and people do die because they can't even get a fucking piece of bread.

God damn. Sorry but i don't want you on my PSN anymore, fucking almost made me cry over this shit.
popcorn.gif

Eteric Rice said:
Creepy chan is kinda hot in her own creepy chan way. I don't know if I could date her though, waking up to her staring me in the face may either kill me, or cause me to shit myself.

creepychan4wr2.jpg
What lovely eyes she has.

smurfx

get some go again
CrushDance said:

2e507zo.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Hellsing321 said:
Personally, I think it's more offensive that people actually find creepy-chan hot. That shits just not right.

what age was decided that she is? Im saying about 16.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
CrushDance said:

:lol

Thank you little baby who miraculously learned how to use a computer. But why are you here? Were you intending to search GAF for good prices on rattles?

Wow, surprised at all the laughing at the pic of the dying African baby about to be eaten by a vulture. I thought GAF was a bleeding heart liberal place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom