• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky girl is spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tntnnbltn

5mwvbq.jpg

seat

C'mon everyone, don't stop now. This thread's startin' to go places.

Nice work above, Keyser. I'm sure someone will be in soon to express their anger on how offensive it is.

seat said:
C'mon everyone, don't stop now. This thread's startin' to go places.

Nice work above, Keyser. I'm sure someone will be in soon to express their anger on how offensive it is.
The first time that picture got posted everyone got depressed.

Tntnnbltn

Seat said:
Goddamn Keyser Soze, that's fucking disgraceful. I know many stories like that and ducklings do die because they fall into duckling-sized grates. How do you think the poor ducklings felt. You fucking almost made me cry.

Keyser Soze said:
What have i done? D:
:lol :lol

Crumpet Trumpet said:
Wow, surprised at all the laughing at the pic of the dying African baby about to be eaten by a vulture. I thought GAF was a bleeding heart liberal place?

GAF is first and foremost a collection of anti-social assholes. This forum ain't poligaf.

seat

We need more...

oj.jpg

sky said:
This thread needs some happy, and it needs it STAT!

878sn82.gif
!!!
Hey look, everyone! An energetic and well-fed child instead of a starving one! That makes up for the pic earlier, right?

Crumpet Trumpet said:
Wow, surprised at all the laughing at the pic of the dying African baby about to be eaten by a vulture. I thought GAF was a bleeding heart liberal place?

Omg I didn't even comprehend that. :(
Shame that the whole thread couldn't be full of lulz.

smurfx

get some go again
btw why hasn't there been a scary story thread? it's close to Holloween, there should be scary stories all around!

smurfx said:
btw why hasn't there been a scary story thread? it's close to Holloween, there should be scary stories all around!

This is a tale explaining the manner in which my way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started. If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location, and I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California located at coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778.

In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia, my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood, in my mother’s care. The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature. Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends, when a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived. I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being, and she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community located at the previously mentioned location.

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago, yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence. She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation. I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot. Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony). Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France, I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood located at the previously mentioned location commonly live. Indeed, I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment.

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver, and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which, in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh”. Additionally, from his rear view mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games. In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique. Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community located at the previously mentioned location.

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock, and in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odour through my sense of olfaction. I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival: Here I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air as monarch.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
FromTheFuture said:
The first time that picture got posted everyone got depressed.
Maybe this news story will make people feel better.

Petersen, a community police officer for Granville Downtown South, was walking in the 1500-block Granville Street (directly under the Granville Bridge) Wednesday morning when a duck came up and grabbed him by the pant leg. Then it started waddling around him and quacking.

"I thought it was a bit goofy, so I shoved it away," Petersen said in an interview.

But the duck, a female (he thinks it was a mallard), wasn't about to give up that easily. Making sure she still had Petersen's eye, she waddled up the road about 20 metres and lay on a storm sewer grate.

Petersen watched and thought nothing of it.

"But when I started walking again, she did the same thing. She ran around and grabbed me again."

It became obvious to him then that something was up.

So when she waddled off to the sewer grate a second time, Petersen decided to follow.

"I went up to where the duck was lying and saw eight little babies in the water below. They had fallen down between the grates."

So Petersen took action. He phoned police Sergeant Randy Kellens, who arrived at the scene and, in turn, got in touch with two more constables.

"When they came down, the duck ran around them as well, quacking. Then she lay down on the grate," Petersen said.

While Kellens looked over into the grate, the duck sat on the curb and watched.

Then the two constables, John Schilling and Allison Hill, marshalled a tow truck that lifted the grate out of position, allowing the eight ducklings to be rescued one by one with a vegetable strainer.
http://uhoh.org/vancouver_sun_ducks.htm

Jasoco

Banned
I take a few days off from OT for Fable II and I miss out on another meme. What the hell is this "Spooky Girl"? Where did it come from?

plovie

I'm sorry, but all these photoshops suck dick. And it's not even because some of them are offensive; most are just poorly done and the whole "creepy girl" thing just isn't funny.
One of the worst photoshop threads I've seen this side of fark.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
plovie said:
I'm sorry, but all these photoshops suck dick. And it's not even because some of them are offensive; most are just poorly done and the whole "creepy girl" thing just isn't funny.
One of the worst photoshop threads I've seen this side of fark.
I mostly agree, but I laughed for a long time at the meta creepy girl photoshop.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Is it just me or does the duckling pic look manipulated? And I don't mean the creepy girl. Like someone has taken the smudge or blur tool to rectangular sections of it. Smudging out ducklings maybe?

Tntnnbltn

Servizio said:
Is it just me or does the duckling pic look manipulated? And I don't mean the creepy girl. Like someone has taken the smudge or blur tool to rectangular sections of it. Smudging out ducklings maybe?
I can tell by the pixels

fei1ch.jpg

KevinCow

Banned
Servizio said:
Smudging out text, probably. I don't think the other versions I've seen had that.

itxaka

Defeatist
Tntnnbltn said:
I can tell by the pixels

http://i34.tinypic.com/fei1ch.jpg[/IMG]

http://i35.tinypic.com/2iroinl.jpg[/IMG]

You were looking for it.

EDIT: muhahahaha, beaten and with the same image too, stupid slow internet!

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
smurfx said:
Unfunny and heartless joke saved :lol

CrushDance said:
Fuck you fistful, that's not funny and I find it highly offensive as someone from Africa. That's fucking disgusting as I know many stories like that and people do die because they can't even get a fucking piece of bread.

God damn. Sorry but i don't want you on my PSN anymore, fucking almost made me cry over this shit.
Holy shit, CrushDance??

WHERE HAVE BEEN?

Lakitu

st5fu
What is the origins of the original picture? Clearly something is burning down...perhaps her home. And she is smiling. What is happening there?

OriginX

n1n9tean said:
Then, you're a sick fuck and I doubt you're from here (US). If you are from here you probably hold some satanic beliefs such as "the attack was deserved" or some shit.

Didn't realize 9/11 was organized by satanists...I learn something new everyday. I'm american and I thought the edit was damn funny. Gotta give shit like 9/11 some humor or they are just tragedies, which isn't helping anyone. Lighten up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom