• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky girl is spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

btkadams said:
agh faith in the world dimishing.....

I think she's very attractive. Granted, I do have a weird macabre sexual fetish thing, and wouldn't deny she looks like a living corpse.

n1n9tean

Banned
Crayon said:
Protip: You're next and you won't have a say.

edit: I meant; "Oh, you don't say?"
:lol

I still don't get it. You're saying you want to fuck me in the eye against my will, aswell?

CrushDance said:
Fuck you fistful, that's not funny and I find it highly offensive as someone from Africa. That's fucking disgusting as I know many stories like that and people do die because they can't even get a fucking piece of bread.

God damn. Sorry but i don't want you on my PSN anymore, fucking almost made me cry over this shit.

its for serious now!

*snort*

Waikis

mr jones said:
Creepy-Chan.jpg

nightmare_before_christmas_sally.jpg
?

Is she the daughter of Burton and Bonham Carter?

seat

agrajag said:
Nope, doesn't look like them at all...
http://www.child-stars.com/mary-kate-ashley/259545~Mary-Kate-Olsen-Posters.jpg[/img]
Wow. Inject some collagen into the lips of the twin on the right and she is spooky girl 2.

btkadams

sky said:
1zb5pfn.jpg
2hol3id.jpg

Someone's gotta do it!
Who will dare??
:lol :lol :lol

i will only if someone photoshops my avatar so that the robot head is in his hands and the creepy chan girls head is where his head used to be.

Incredible thread going here, it's making my Monday. Keep 'em coming, the more offensive, the better. As funny as the pictures are, the threats of deletion from PSN friends list over posting of said pictures has been the thing that got me laughing the most. :lol

Dre

thetrin said:
Thank you little baby who miraculously learned how to use a computer. But why are you here? Were you intending to search GAF for good prices on rattles?
Well, THAT at least was kinda offensive.

I don't mind the pictures though.

Coverly

Skiptastic said:
Now 'shop it so Spooky Girl's head is where Natalie Portman's head is!

That was my first thought after I posted the picture

creepyknows2.jpg

creepy girl also doesn't care about crappy photoshop skills..

Lich_King

wow, I never knew someone in the world has eyes bigger than mine, I fell in love with Creepy-chan now and will be unhappy for the rest of my life :lol

anaron

*potential spoilers for the film [Rec] *

Does creepy chan remind anyone else of the Medeieros girl from [Rec]?

botetmedeiros.jpg

creepychankp9.jpg

(the comparison pic kinda sucks but for anyone who's seen it their pose and even the apartment setting is dead on)

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom