• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spooky girl is spooky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

smurfx said:
2e507zo.jpg
post of the forever right here, folks.

Meier

wenis said:
name of the girl with the giant eyes.
Well...yeah, that was obvious. I'm saying who is she? How do random people have her pictures. Where did she get 'internet fame' in other words.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Creepy Chan is definitely hot when she isn't rocking the murder victim make up and standing on tables and whatnot.

creepychan8ja7149.jpg

creepychan34ei5408.jpg

Tntnnbltn

Chamber said:
Creepy Chan is definitely hot when she isn't rocking the murder victim make up and standing on tables and whatnot.

http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08430/creepychan8ja7149.jpg[img]
[img]http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08430/creepychan34ei5408.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Please tell me these are [I]not[/I] examples of Creepy Chan being definitely hot. What the hell is wrong with GAF?

Wanace

What the fuck, stop posting Creepy Chan, she's not hot in the least. If someone can find a pic where she looks somewhat normal and has a smile on her face and isn't widening her eyes, then maybe she might be cute.

Until then, I can't believe GAF hates on legitimately hot chicks and is loving that anorexic freak show.

Cryptozoologist said:
What the fuck, stop posting Creepy Chan, she's not hot in the least. If someone can find a pic where she looks somewhat normal and has a smile on her face and isn't widening her eyes, then maybe she might be cute.

Until then, I can't believe GAF hates on legitimately hot chicks and is loving that anorexic freak show.
Thank you. If we live in a world where creepy-chan is considered hot, then the terrorists have truly won.

sky

Cryptozoologist said:
14liptf.jpg

I prefer the creepy version, personally... !

btkadams

sky said:
14liptf.jpg

BURN HERRRRR
monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

she does almost look normal in that pic, but maybe she should take a picture of herself after showering and before the nasty makeup and dirt.

Wanace

sky said:
http://i36.tinypic.com/14liptf.jpg

I bet she has:

-major gaps in her teeth
-missing teeth
-yellow teeth
-snaggleteeth
-teeth on top of teeth
-no teeth

or some combination of the above.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hellsing321 said:
Thank you. If we live in a world where creepy-chan is considered hot, then the terrorists have truly won.
What the hell man? Some of us just like it creepy.

creepychan13hr3268.jpg

Chamber said:
What the hell man? Some of us just like it creepy.

http://xs232.xs.to/xs232/08430/creepychan13hr3268.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
And you are aiding and abetting the terrorists. Why do you hate freedom so much?

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
Eteric Rice said:
Creepy chan is kinda hot in her own creepy chan way. I don't know if I could date her though, waking up to her staring me in the face may either kill me, or cause me to shit myself.

creepychan4wr2.jpg
Holy fucking shit! I can't decide whether she's completely butt ugly or drop dead gorgeous! Nah, definitely pretty, more color and a smile and those eyes will pierce your heart!
Where the fuck did you guys find her?:D

DKnight said:
Holy fucking shit! I can't decide whether she's completely butt ugly or drop dead gorgeous! Nah, definitely pretty, more color and a smile and those eyes will pierce your heart!
She's from the chans, i'm guessing.

btkadams

DKnight said:
agh faith in the world dimishing.....

DKnight said:
mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg

Crayon

Keyser Soze said:
Stupid anime is to blame for the big eyes = hot thing :(

Im no anime fan and I think Creepy chan is caliente.

She has s roomy eye socket. I mean pretty eye. Eyes.

mAcOdIn

She's not a 10, but in reality....... I don't want to say it you'd all dog pile me.

That said, if that's how she always looks, living together must be tough, I bet nothing gets past her. Can't sigh or roll your eyes even if you're to her side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom